Old School Colors

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Old School Colors

Postby Flip » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:26 am

I'll assume I'm incorrect based on your post, but Leeds was never blue and green?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:05 am

Flip wrote:I'll assume I'm incorrect based on your post, but Leeds was never blue and green?

They went with Blue, Green, and White when they were with Wolford from 92-97 (Wolford was green/yellow). I think the green stayed on the jerseys for a little while longer, then changed to red when they went with Minnewaukan 04-09 (Minnewaukan was originally red/white/black)
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:17 am

That makes sense. I thought I remembered green when they were at state in the late 90s.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Bison-Vikes #1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:02 pm

GJF85 wrote:Now my mind is flowing here looking for other school colors. I'll group them with the other schools that they make up today and I'll capitalize the ones that I'm looking for colors. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Tower City Maple Valley Raiders:
BUFFALO BISON
BUFFALO-TOWER CITY co-op name and colors
FINGAL BRONCOS

Buffalo Tower City went together in '75-'76 school year and were known as Buffalo-Tower City Bombers for 1 year. Believe their colors were royal blue & white. Became Maple Valley Raiders the following school year and school colors were blue-white-red. In '79-'80 school year, Fingal joined and name and colors remained the same.
Bison-Vikes #1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GJF85 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:23 pm

Bison-Vikes #1 wrote:
GJF85 wrote:Now my mind is flowing here looking for other school colors. I'll group them with the other schools that they make up today and I'll capitalize the ones that I'm looking for colors. Any help would be appreciated thanks!

BUFFALO BISON
FINGAL BRONCOS

Buffalo Tower City went together in '75-'76 school year and were known as Buffalo-Tower City Bombers for 1 year. Believe their colors were royal blue & white. Became Maple Valley Raiders the following school year and school colors were blue-white-red. In '79-'80 school year, Fingal joined and name and colors remained the same.

Thanks! Any idea on fingal bronco and buffalo bison colors sorry forgot to identify that
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

GJF85
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bison-Vikes #1 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:27 am

GJF85 wrote:
Bison-Vikes #1 wrote:

BUFFALO BISON
FINGAL BRONCOS

Thanks! Any idea on fingal bronco and buffalo bison colors sorry forgot to identify that

Believe Fingal was yellow/maroon and Buffalo blue/white.
Bison-Vikes #1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GJF85 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:56 pm

Thanks I appreciate it. Any others for the list I posted on the previous page will be awesome too thanks!
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

GJF85
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GJF85 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:07 pm

caserace0710 wrote:Does anyone know the school colors of these closed schools:

Wimbledon Wildcats (before Wimbledon-Courtenay)
Columbus Cougars
Flaxton Raiders
Mapleton Falcons
Emmons Central Knights (Strasburg)
Elgin (Fighting or Flying) Dutchmen (before Elgin-New Leipzig)
Devils Lake St. Mary's Knights
New Leipzig Tigers
Richardton Rebels (before Richardton-Taylor)
Noonan Miners (done - thanks Bill232H)

Correct me on the mascot names too if I am wrong. I just need clarification on Elgin if they were the Fighting or Flying Dutchmen. Just trying to make my website a little better.

Thanks!

Hey yeah I've seen your site. Very impressive! I can help you out with one of the teams. The Wimbledon Wildcats colors were maroon and gold. The gold was just like how the Wimbledon-Courtenay Warriors gold is, and the maroon is just like Grafton/Linton/Fargo Oak Grove/Wyndmere. Hope this helps!

GJF85
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GJF85 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:11 pm

GJF85 wrote:
caserace0710 wrote:Does anyone know the school colors of these closed schools:

Wimbledon Wildcats (before Wimbledon-Courtenay)
Columbus Cougars
Flaxton Raiders
Mapleton Falcons
Emmons Central Knights (Strasburg)
Elgin (Fighting or Flying) Dutchmen (before Elgin-New Leipzig)
Devils Lake St. Mary's Knights
New Leipzig Tigers
Richardton Rebels (before Richardton-Taylor)
Noonan Miners (done - thanks Bill232H)

Correct me on the mascot names too if I am wrong. I just need clarification on Elgin if they were the Fighting or Flying Dutchmen. Just trying to make my website a little better.

Thanks!

Hey yeah I've seen your site. Very impressive! I can help you out with one of the teams. The Wimbledon Wildcats colors were maroon and gold. The gold was just like how the Wimbledon-Courtenay Warriors gold is, and the maroon is just like Grafton/Linton/Fargo Oak Grove/Wyndmere. Hope this helps!

Mapleton Falcons were Maroon and gray, Strasburg Emmons Central was red and white

GJF85
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GJF85 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:08 pm

Now I'm looking for other school colors. I have them labeled if I'm looking for both name and color, or just color. Any help would be appreciated thanks! Working on a project involving these. Also I'll be adding to this list.
ABERCROMBIE ARROWS colors
ARGUSVILLE EAGLES colors
ARTHUR KNIGHTS colors
ALAMO GREENWAVE colors
ALMONT EAGLES colors
AMENIA TROJANS colors
ARNEGARD SPUDS colors
AYR RIFLES colors
BUCYRUS BOBCATS colors
BUXTON WILDCATS colors
CALVIN MIDGETS colors
CAYUGA COYOTES colors
CLEVELAND BEARS colors
CLIFFORD BOMBERS colors
CLIFFORD-GALESBURG TWINS colors
COLFAX PHEASANTS colors
COTEAU ELKS colors
DAVENPORT DRAGONS colors
DEERING ROCKETS colors
DELAMERE DRAGONS colors
DEVILS LAKE ST. MARY'S KNIGHTS colors
DOUGLAS name and colors
ERIE BRAVES colors
FLAXTON RAIDERS colors
FORMAN PHANTOMS colors
FORT YATES KNIGHTS colors
GALESBURG MUSTANGS colors
GARDAR name and colors
GILBY ROUGHRIDERS colors
GLADSTONE HORNETS colors
HAMILTON TIGERS colors
HANKINSON ST. FRANCIS FRANKIES colors
HAYNES PIRATES colors
HEATON name and colors
HOOPLE SPUDS colors
INKSTER INDIANS colors
LANKIN LIONS colors
LINTON ST. ANTHONY SAINTS colors
LUVERNE LAKERS colors
MAKOTI CARDINALS colors
MAYVILLE LIONS colors
MCGREGOR VIKINGS colors
NEW ROCKFORD ST. JAMES name and colors
OBERON BULLDOGS colors
PEKIN name and colors
PETERSBURG VIKINGS colors
PETTIBONE WARRIORS colors
PISEK ROYALS colors
PORTAL PANTHERS colors
PORTLAND PIRATES colors
REGAN COMETS colors
RUTLAND ROOSTERS colors
SARLES SPARTANS colors
SENTINEL BUTTE SENTINELS colors
STRASBURG ST. BENEDICTS (was it the same name and colors as it was when it was Emmons Central?)
TOLLEY TIGERS colors
WHEATLAND WILDCATS colors
WILDROSE name and colors (was it Roses?)
If I think of more I'll be sure to post them. Any help is greatly appreciated. Just for a side project I'm doing when I have some free time.
Again thanks!

GJF85
GJF85
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys