best shooters

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baseball21 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:07 pm

gotta say Thompson has a couple good shooters. Randy Syrstad, Casey Nelson, and Josh Hegg can all drain the three at just about any time. Hegg, especially, when he is on, watch out. i have seen him shoot out the lights.
baseball21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby sportsperson » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:58 pm

I wouldn't call the Packineaus shooters as much as I'd call them scorers.  Nathaniel probably has better range but his shot is a little funkier. Neil's outside shot is almost a set shot.  They can both be a little streaky but can also be lethal. They're a force.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby mdk23 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:23 am

I've played against both Holen and Brandenburg and I'd have to say Holen is the better shooter by far.
Last edited by mdk23 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
mdk23
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:39 am

it does beg the question: which holen is the better shooter? jake? ben? rachel? their dad? the youngest daughter who is in first grade who could be the best one of them all?
rep

Postby berry186 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:19 pm

you even have to put older sister jessica and older brother Anothony were good players  but right now jake is better but i have seen ben work alot so we will just have to see
Last edited by berry186 on Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:39 am

Just gunna throw this one out their, you can throw it back if you want. Ryan Mehus from FSHP, i know you guys think i'm showing a little favoritism, but this kid can flat out shoot the rock, that's about all he can do. He's short, not very fast, but if teams play zone, he can stretch it. I know this is a J.V game but i had to bring it up, when he was a sophomore Finley Sharon was playing C.V, both teams j.v's wernt very good, Finley's hadnt won for a while, but it was the most exciting J.V game i'd ever seen. Ryan had 35 points on 10 three's incuding a half-court heave with 1 second left to win the game. It was pretty cool, this was kind of a "gag" post, but he's a great set shooter.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby project-pat » Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:46 am

Look out for Thomas Burke from Bowman to shoot the lights out this year as he carries the bulldogs this year.
project-pat

Postby hasbeen144 life » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:07 am

Cameron Malzer will make alot of noise this year.  Hes lights out too from deep.
hasbeen144 life

Previous

Return to Boys