Lions All Star Game

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ibleedcarolinablue » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:55 am

Does anyone know when they announce the rosters for the lions game? They should also have an all star weekend style format with a dunk contest and 3 point shootout and skills challenge.

Thoughts anyone?
ibleedcarolinablue

Postby Y-not Daily » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:00 pm

I know they selected the players they were going to invite at the boys state B, don't know when they have final rosters set.

I wouldn't mind seeing them spruce it up a little. All I know is last year I went to the game in Bismarck and it was the worst basketball game I saw all year. Sloppy with a lot of TOs.
Y-not Daily

Postby Bob » Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:29 pm

They have the players selected and have sent out invites but the players have to accept and stuff. They will have it in the paper when everyone agrees and have 12 a and 12 b all stars.  its in middle of july the actual games are.
Bob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:03 am

When do they have the roster finalized, I mean I am sure they have to wait until all players have signed to play, but there is also a deadline.  Also where and when is the game?
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:39 am

I'm not too sure when the rosters will be released. They are usually played in July with one game in Bismarck and the next day they go and play in Fargo.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys