Upcoming Talent II

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby COACHWEST » Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:07 am

NAIA is a lower level than a JC?  Usually not considered that way in ND.
COACHWEST
NDPreps Starter

Postby NikeRep » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:21 am

It is IMO.

JC ball is only a two year committment. When I said what I said I mean as far as talent level and comp. Id take most JCs over most NAIAs.
NikeRep
NDPreps Reserve

Postby stat » Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:23 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

stat
NDPreps Rookie

Postby lightning » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:13 pm

ND_Coach wrote:Strasburg had an incredible 8th grade class last year.  Mark Baumgartner, Danny Nieuwsma, Chad Ternes, Evan Wolf, Ben Meier, and Bobbi Kramer.  With Kramer being the best of the six.  They play a lot like that great groups of kids from New Rockford, so keep an eye out for them in a few years
Yea, this is true strasburg is very good..... but steele only lost to them by a couple of points.  Steele has Adam Randall who is an upcoming and rising star they also have Wes Nicohlson and Michael Kalianoff who showed decent speed and decent ball handling.  Matt Achicle was a small player out there but he always was on the boards. I think it will be a great contest when these kids are all seniors.  I also know Four Winds has a great team as they won the youth state tourniment this year.
lightning
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:10 am

Hey everyone, this is my first post so i figured i would talk about something i know a little about, That is FSHP (finley-sharon hope page). First of all Nic Nelson is going to be a freshman, but i believe that he is a year older than most freshman, he had a late birthday i believe, He is a strong player and will be a key for FSHP's success this year. Another big time player on that team is Dillan Ostrom (who also could be thrown into that Class B best athlete debate, he is IMO he is one of the best basketball players you've never heard of, he will be a junior and keeps getting better. As for the whole courts plus league in fargo I dont think FSHP had a win until the tournament (in the bronze division), but the got their whole team to show up and the won that tournament ( i know this because my buddy has one of the Medals for winning hanging from his rearview mirror). I'm not saying that FSHP will be a big time state threat, but if they can mesh together (always tough in new co op's) they could make some noise come tourney time.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby oldhasbeen » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:38 am

I do hope FSHP  have a good year, The conference is going to be down so it's wide open.

I do think that Nick Nelson has talent, and should have a very good career. The dificult part about that situation is his peers are just starting to catch up physically. I know for a FACT he's 16 years old before BB starts, so he will be 19 before he even starts his senior year of HS basketball. But I do want to stress that he has very good physical tools. The key to his success will be how he performs from the neck up! I hope he can do that!:cool:
oldhasbeen

Previous

Return to Boys