Helluva Season Boys!!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby 4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:50 am

Congratulations to 4 winds boys basketball on representing the Spirit Lake Community proudly and in bringing home 3rd place honors.  Unfortunate that they could not get on track to play a complete game but it goes to show that they can win in many different fashions. 

A great group of young men put 4 winds on the map as a force to be reckoned with in class 'b' hoops, it is a bummer to see a player like Kellen Littlewind go because he is definitely a unique ballplayer who always leaves his heart out on the floor. 

Of course there is no shame in losing to the eventual state champs in Trinity, those kids are tough and they deserve the title as champions. 

Keep an eye out cause 4 winds will be at the top of the district again next year and definitely will be on the hunt for another state title run.

We are all proud of the players and thank them for a very exciting and fulfilling season and we look forward to more trips to the state tournament in the future as this is the beginning of many state caliber teams that 4 winds will produce in the coming years.

The Natural
4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:18 am

I agree, I thought they were an excellant team that played with a lot of class and represented their community very well.  It was good  to see what all the hype was about.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Football_Wrestling- X's 2 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:18 am

Im not a big basketball fan but I found myself watching alot of the state games this year. I must say I was very impressed with this group of kids playing ball. I'm not good with names but the slimmer kid was an extremely good ball handler, and the big fella under net did a good job of clearing and putting it in net. Sorry don't know the names, doesn't take anything away because they know who they are. Great Job, should do well again next year.

:D
Football_Wrestling- X's 2

Return to Boys