The Winning Shot

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndtaterman » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:04 am

Last edited by ndtaterman on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndtaterman » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:18 am

Finally got it right .  Sorry about that.
Last edited by ndtaterman on Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Postby OldmanBBall » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:16 am

When that clock was running down from 36 seconds..there was an electricity in the air that surged the whole Jamestown Civic Center and both crowds were tense..and when ross hit that shot..Most of the crowd in the Civic Center went nuts.  It was one of the most exciting Regional Championship games region 3 has seen yet.

Git-R-Done PBK!
OldmanBBall

Postby Perles » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:54 am

The shot by Florhaug was amazing!  Watching the last ten seconds count down I started to get that feeling that PBK wasn't gonna get off a quality shot.  Then Kinzler got the ball on top of the three-point line for an open shot...but he passed on the shot so Florhaug could come through with the play to setup the final winning shot.  For those of you that were there, you know how incredible Florhaug's shot was.  For those of you that weren't there, trust me when I say it should be on ESPN's top ten.
Perles
NDPreps Reserve

Postby js2125 » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:25 pm

Not to mix post topics, but isn't that a pretty strong argument why not to have a shot clock in Class B??
js2125

Return to Boys