State Picks

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby under armour » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:59 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
Ming01 wrote:Well most of these Richland kids won a state championship in football.   And these Four Wind kids have never played at the state tournament.   You're only saying this because I picked Richland.

Four Winds also didn't play a Delasalle or a Shanley.

Ming01, that has to be the most ignorant statement I've heard yet, They won a state football championship, so that Obviously makes them better contenders in Basketball!  I don't see any logic in your statment!  Richland didn't play Belcourt or Red Lake or Langdon!  Tell me that you are joking!  Your basing your arguement on Richland going to state in football, so that gives them the edge in basketball!!!? 

Well obviously you don't know sports. Any state apperence helps, I don't care if you go for dance or whatever, state is state and it will give an opponent an edge. They can handle the pressure of the cameras, crowds, and state gitters. BW
under armour
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:00 am

I don't need to argue with any of these Four Winds fans.  Because Y-Not and Itsallabouteddie proved my point.  I think the guys that disagreed didn't really understand what I was getting at.
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:27 am

Ming01, you don't want to argue, cause you make rediculous statments and can't back them up.  State appearance may count for you "cold pizza" or "PTI" watchers, but the kids can down right play.  The can get the job done on the court and they have proved it so far!!!  I've been in state for Shot Put and Discus, didn't really help me with basketball or football.  I would argue if they have been state champs in basketball for the past three years, it might play a role in something. But Football Champs, Come on! 

Two losses to class A teams does not equal 1 win against a class A team!  Oh but they only lost by............the point is they lost!  Whether it is by a 1 or a 100, it is still a big L on the win/loss column.

I don't know sports? Watching ESPN Or Fox Sports Network doesn't make you an analysist or an expert!  I know sports a heck of lot more than you think.  I have coached on all levels from Pop-Warner to College Football. The edge would have to go to the team with the "W's" on their record! 
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:08 pm

I never questioned your sport's knowledge.  Let me tell you again.  Richland has the big game expierence.  They know how to compete in the spotlight and know what it takes to win.  They were the 9 man football champions.  Im not saying Four Winds cant compete at state, but all Im saying is Richland knows what to expect when it comes to big games.   By the way, your still not getting the point...

I've backed up all of my statements pretty thoroughly and with pretty good knowledge of it.  Im not ever gonna say anything that doesnt make sense or isnt accurate.  Im not saying that I hate Four Winds and want Richland to win or anything, Im just stating what I've seen thoughout these 2 teams season.
Last edited by Ming01 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby OldmanBBall » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:14 pm

I am sick of reading about you guys arguing. Why doesn't a mod just close this topic because their argument will never be resolved and i doubt anyone likes reading it.
OldmanBBall

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:20 pm

I think it becomes a contest to see who gets the last word.  :)   If people want to get back to the topic that's great, otherwise I can lock it too. 

Tomorrow we can talk about the games finally, instead of all the speculating!!! 
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:52 pm

Your right oldmanbball just make predictions on the state B games that START tomorrow. If not, don't reply
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:45 pm

:D
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:34 am

What time do the games get started and what is the schedule, I am sorry, I do not know, and unfortunately I cannot make it to the tournament.  I think Four Winds has the early game.  Can anyone verify?
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby West Dakota » Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:37 am

Here you go, great sight with all kinds of info!

http://activities.educ8.org/StateB/
West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Indians Alumni » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:00 am

West Dakota wrote:Here you go, great sight with all kinds of info!

http://activities.educ8.org/StateB/

Thank you Sir/Madam.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby lambboy » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:57 pm

four winds fans,

i have some respect for your team now but im sorry to say but the run is gonna end tonight. trinity is my pick to win state and i think they are just gonna roll tonight. they impressed me with a win over richland but trinity is a much better team. you better hope your boys are ready.
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:49 am

Ohh man, we feel short of the state title, but it was a good run.  Trinity was definately the better team.  They just plain outplayed FW.  Congrats Trinity!!!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys