State Pairings

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndfan » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:34 pm

MPCG vs. PBK
Four Winds vs. Richland
Parshall vs. Shiloh
Minot Ryan vs. Dickinson Trinity
Last edited by ndfan on Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby supermang57 » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:11 pm

trinity ryan should be good, i mean both catholic schools who people all think are really bad sports, i've heard the same about both of them, because they are private, they should be acting better then everyone else....so is this the worst of the worst? haha i'm jsut kidding, the game should be GREAT!
supermang57
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDSportsFan » Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:25 am

That is going to be a great first day of basketball.  Fans could see possibly the best field of teams ever in the class B  tournament.  Richland has lost 3 games, is that the most by any team?
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Smith04 » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:42 am

Richland has great athletes and don't underestimate these guys.  I know one or two losses came from that holiday tourney in Fargo.  One loss was from Minot.  Great matchups in this tourney, all should be good games. 
Smith04

Postby ndfan » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:27 pm

[user=309]Smith04[/user] wrote:
Richland has great athletes and don't underestimate these guys.  I know one or two losses came from that holiday tourney in Fargo.  One loss was from Minot.  Great matchups in this tourney, all should be good games. 

It shows two of Richlands losses were to DeLaSalle from Minneapolis and Fargo Shanley a class A school. Also shows they lost to Central Cass on Max preps. So Richland has only lost one game too a class B school, hopefully nobody takes them lightly.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ming01 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:35 pm

Richland is a tough team and will be a good match for Four Winds.  They've played some pretty good competition and these guys know how to win.  Im sure most of these players were on the state championship football team.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby bbjay » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:28 pm

I'm not even going to embarass myself or insult anybody else by trying this.  I havn't seen one team that's in the state tournament play.  I wish everybody the best of luck, its an honor to be there to represent your community.  I just hope they're all close, hard fought games.
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndproduct » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 am

[user=20]ndfan[/user] wrote:
It shows two of Richlands losses were to DeLaSalle from Minneapolis and Fargo Shanley a class A school. Also shows they lost to Central Cass on Max preps. So Richland has only lost one game too a class B school, hopefully nobody takes them lightly.

Richlands only loss to a class B school was to Lisbon.
ndproduct
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys