How will Langdon compete with Four Winds?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby theefollman » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:19 am

I believe and hope that Four Winds runs over Langdon with ease to prove to all these people on here that Four Winds is for real. I am from Devils Lake and since we lost I am all for Four Winds. They have the talent to beat any team by 30 but they need to play smart basketball. I am not going to point fingers but losing De La Paz in the 3rd quarter because he fouled out was a big blow inside for four Winds. I hope they beat them by 25 and if that happens the place will be rocking. It should be a fun game to watch and I hope the best out come for Four Winds. They deserve to make it to state and they are a fun team to watch.Honestly who can break there press over 50 percent of the game. Alls they need to do is shut down Flink and it should be a cake walk. Good Luck and I believe and hope Kellen Littlewind wins Senior Athlete of region 4 over Flink. You can tell me he wasnt a leader for an undefeated Four Winds team.
theefollman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby nativegolfer » Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:38 am

I don't know about the fan support for the other regions, but the DL sportscenter is going to be rockin like it's never rocked before.  The fans from the rez are going to pack the place.  I think that a least 3/4 of the fans will be 4 Winds fans.  Go Indians!!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby 4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:24 am

Holy Balls you better believe that the Sports Center is going to be packed to the roof and the Royal Blue, Black and White will be covering at least half of the gym.  I agree with follman dude, if the boys play well Langdon will be on their heels the whole game and I do believe that coach Smith is smart enough not to allow one player such as Flink to go off and hurt them.  If Langdon's guards aren't up to the task of handling pressure then its game however I have a feeling that it'll be tight at times and the boys are gonna have to dig deep and revert to what got them to this point.  Heart, talent, love for the game and a refusal to be beat!!!

Lets go boys!!!  Its time to put that complete game together that you have been looking for as players and we as fans know you are capable of delivering.  It's ok to have struggled a little through the first 2 games of regionals but to be champions the focus has to be there along with executing at crucial points in the game.

Ironheart, Littlewind, Lovejoy, Smith, De La Paz, Meade, Cavanaugh, there is too much competitive juices flowing with these guys to let their dream slip away.

Time to punch in and go to work boys, time to get your hands dirty, diving for every loose ball, playing tough 'D' each possession and converting turnovers into points, flying all over the court for every rebound (Riley, Steve, Dave), ready to pull the trigger and deliver those daggers (Mike), ready to use and abuse the opposing guards and control the tempo of the game, knowing when to run and when to settle down (Tony & Kel), ready to use some Fred Longie Jr., post moves and owning the paint like you can (Q).

Rick you wear your best turtleneck Glicksons has to offer, Sean slap on your favorite "No Fear" T-shirt and Doug try to keep popcorn off your wranglers!!  :strong:

The Natural
4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan

Postby ndtaterman » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:29 am

That's an awesome post 4 Winds.  I love reading stuff like that.  Good Luck tonite!!!!

I'm heading to Jamestown tomarrow tonite to root on the PBK Rebels.
Last edited by ndtaterman on Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoopsfan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:27 am

I agree 4 Winds.  It's time for those boys to show what their made of.  They need to play like there's no tomorrow, because if they don't there won't be a tomorrow for their season.  And I know that uncle Rick will have them ready to play.  This is their time, time to break the FW tourney curse!

This is what its all about!!  Got to love class B ball!

Sure wish I could be there and if my son didn't have bball practice, we would!!  So give a hoot and holler for me!  I'll be cheering from GF!
hoopsfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDbballfan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:56 am

I think Langdon has the talent to beat Four Winds, but I just don't see it happening.  FW is going to fill the sports center, and their crowd will be bringin the house down.  I would like to see FW win because I like to watch the best teams at the State B, and I believe FW is 1 of 5 teams I think have a legit shot at bringing home the title.
NDbballfan

Return to Boys