Bowman V. Trinity this thursday

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby littleman » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:07 am

Alot of people have predicted this since the begining of the year. What is ur predition on the outcome of the game?
littleman
littleman
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Double Bonus » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:03 am

Trinity by 12. Trinity is playing on its home floor and the players have been in big games before. I don't know if Bowman is playing its best right now.
Double Bonus

Postby Ming01 » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:22 am

I just have a feeling Bowman will come out with the win. 
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndtaterman » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:31 am

GOOOO  BOWMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good Luck Coach Zenker and cast!!!!!!!!!!
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Postby rainmaker » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:23 am

Hopefully Bowman pulls it out.  It would be nice to see another team represent southwestern ND.  It will be tough though, as Trinity has so many things working to their advantage; home court, experience.  Go Dawgs!!!
rainmaker
NDPreps Reserve

Postby lambboy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:46 am

i agree. bowman hasnt played their best lately and that could be a problem. glen ullin did get within 7 which scared the heck out of those bowman fans. but they closed them out great. if the bowman squad plays the way they can they should be able to pull the win out. on the other hand, trinity is playing very well and just throttled killdeer last night with ernst having 8 points in like 1 minute. killdeer was out of it right away and so were their fans. if trinity keeps playing like this it could be very tough for bowman if they keep playing like they are. good luck bowman!
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Roughrider » Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:40 am

I think it will be a very hard fought game. Bowman really hasnt been playing their caliber of basketball. Trinity is playing like they normaly do. I think the game will be in the 50's or 60's and if it is Bowman will most likely come out victorious.

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider

Postby West Dakota » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:36 pm

It's Dickinson's home gym BUT 75% of the fans in it will be cheering for Bowman and that just might get them the win over a very talented Dickinson team.:)

West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby lambboy » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:52 am

The game was a hard fought one by both teams. the bulldogs played well in the 1st half leading 17-14 with Ernst hitting a questionable buzzer beater. The second half was owned by the titans who played great defense and wouldnt allow any easy baskets. now the titans are heading to their 8th straight state tournament. not to take anything away from trinity but the officiating was HORRIBLE! The bowman fans were just going crazy on some of the calls the officials made. now i no the bulldogs could have one if they made some free throws and didnt make some of the mental errors they made but the officiating played a big role to. after the game many of the fans from bowman were saying it was 8 vs. 5. And i have to agree with them.
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys