The Time Has Come!

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby piratefan » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:07 am

Well kiddies, regional tournaments are upon us!  Will Four Winds stand the test?  What's PBK made of?  64 teams are just 96 solid minutes of basketball away from living the ultimate dream and making the B.  Unless you're Trinity, then you're just going back for the reunion!  Let the speculation begin.
Last edited by piratefan on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
piratefan

Postby Y-not Daily » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:57 am

Four Winds takes the region, but Region 4 may be the weakest in the state.
Region 6 flip a coin... likely Bottineau vs. Ryan... should be titanic. IMO winner is a strong contender for the state title.
Region 8 Watford City has lost to Parshall three times this season (all three close games). They top Parshall in the regional championship game to get to state.
Region 5 Wilton over Shiloh.
Here are the regions I know next-to-nothing about so I'm basically just going chalk
Region 1 Richland
Region 2 MPCG
Region 3 PBK
Region 7 Trinity
Y-not Daily

Postby COACHWEST » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:57 am

[font=impact]Parity is what makes Class B great!   It's  all a "guess" at this point![/font]

[font=impact]Region 1      Lisbon[/font]

[font=impact]Region 2     MPCG[/font]

[font=impact]Region 3     PBK[/font]

[font=impact]Region 4     Langdon[/font]

[font=impact]Region 5     Shiloh[/font]

[font=impact]Region 6   Minot Ryan[/font]

[font=impact]Region 7     Dix Trinity[/font]
COACHWEST
NDPreps Starter

Postby CLASSB2001 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:15 am

[font=Impact]Region 1     Richland
Region 2     North Border[/font]
[font=impact]Region 3    LaMoure[/font]
[font=impact]Region 5    Wilton[/font]
[font=impact]Region 6   Velva[/font]
[font=impact]Region 7     Bowman[/font]

[font=Impact]Region 8  Grenora[/font]
CLASSB2001
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indians Alumni » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:26 am

CLASSB2001 wrote:[font=Impact]Region 1     Richland
[font=impact]Region 4     Langdon <---are you kidding me?[/font]

I don't think Four Winds will have any Problem with this Langdon Team.  Am I wrong? Am I Wrong?!!!!
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:34 am

Not sure about Langdon winning region 4, but one thing I do know is all it takes is one nite of hot shooting, or one off nite by your opponent and there goes your state tournament hopes. Look at DL. Who do they play next?
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby supermang57 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:34 am

CLASSB2001 wrote:[font=Impact]Region 1     Richland

i dont think velva really had a shot to win region 6...they have lsot to both Ryan and Botno, so if they do get past ryan, (thats if they dont play falt 2nd half again) i think they meet up with botno and botno pulling out a close one
supermang57
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Irisheyes » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:59 am

Didn't Velva beat Botno by 21?  Good athlets like those guys, look out.  That whole region is tough.  Westhope-Des Lac tonight should be a good one.  One of those teams could give a run against anyone.  Region 4, Four Winds is going to walk through, unless, well you know.  Unforseen problems.  Oh well.  Let the party begin!!!
Irisheyes
NDPreps Reserve

Postby blaze88 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:43 am

In region 8 there should be some good matchups with Divide Co. and Watford City and Parshall all playing really well. parshall has beaten watford 3 thimes this year and parshall also losing to divide and watford also beating divide so it is a toss up. watford and divide play simular styles(slow it down and work it around to find an open shot) and parshall likes an up tempo game with a three guard lineup. you cant forget about tioga also who plays simular styles to parshall and likes to run and they beat divide county but got beat by parshall and i am not sure if they played watford. good luck parshall!!
blaze88

Postby supermang57 » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:25 pm

Irisheyes wrote:Didn't Velva beat Botno by 21?  Good athlets like those guys, look out.  That whole region is tough.  Westhope-Des Lac tonight should be a good one.  One of those teams could give a run against anyone. 
Yes i do belive velva beat botno big early, but in the district championchip they won by 3, not seeing any of the game the leads me to belive that botno was off that game in the regular season, but hey anything can happen, i agree DLB has a good shot of giving botno a good run, should be interesting tomarrow (this is assuming botno and DLB both win)
supermang57
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys