upcoming talent

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby B-ball1 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:23 pm

like 6'3 as an eighth grader:D
B-ball1

Postby lambboy » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:05 pm

Thielen is a monster. you should come see him play, for being how tall he is, he is very coordinated. most big men that age are not coordinated but thielen looks to me like he is very coordinated and can handle the ball and shoot well for his size.
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:07 pm

I heard that Carrington has some pretty talented 8th graders coming up.  We might hear from them in the future.
Last edited by Ming01 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby lambboy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:54 am

bowman has a very talented group of 8th graders. they don't even play their best players all the time because they have a two team rotation during the game. if they did play their best players all the time they would blow the other teams out by even more.
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby spartan1 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:41 pm

i heard bowman does have a pretty talented group of eighth graders. it would be nice to see some of there better players play more minutes in there games instead of rotating teams as much. has anyone else seen them play besides lambboy?
Last edited by spartan1 on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spartan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby UNC1 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:54 pm

Ya I have seen them play that Thielen kid is a giant in the middle. Then they have 2 good guards Brock Boos who can shoot, dribble, and drive. A other good 1 is Jarren Lutes he can really shoot, he can dribble, and he can also drive. That is a really good team.
UNC1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby B-ball1 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:02 pm

Iv'e heard they have a great team but Mott/Regent gave them some trouble this year-but Mott Regent prolly kept their starters in the whole time
B-ball1

Postby sportlvr » Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:23 am

spartan1 wrote:i heard bowman does have a pretty talented group of eighth graders. it would be nice to see some of there better players play more minutes in there games instead of rotating teams as much. has anyone else seen them play besides lambboy?

I have also seen them play they are a very good team. I personaly would like to see their starters in more too.
sportlvr
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:07 am

You guys are funny....sounds like a bunch of underclassmen talking to themselves.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby lambboy » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:04 am

haha real funny
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby PBKfan » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:31 am

I have actually had the privelage to watch them play and let me tell you it is terrible. They don't know how to dribble,pass, or even shoot for that matter. I know their really big kid is good and that's about it. Some kid name Boos is the biggest ball hog I have ever seen. He shoots it all the time and when he's not shooting he turns it over. Then on defense he doesn't do anything at all just stands there trying to face gaurd his man who burns him everytime. Just thought I would let everyone know so we don't have to talk about it anymore.
PBKfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby WildWarrior » Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:32 am

PBKfan wrote:I have actually had the privelage to watch them play and let me tell you it is terrible. They don't know how to dribble,pass, or even shoot for that matter. I know their really big kid is good and that's about it. Some kid name Boos is the biggest ball hog I have ever seen. He shoots it all the time and when he's not shooting he turns it over. Then on defense he doesn't do anything at all just stands there trying to face gaurd his man who burns him everytime. Just thought I would let everyone know so we don't have to talk about it anymore.

So now we have resorted to bashing 8th graders??  :storm:
WildWarrior
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ishouldawentPRO » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:33 am

I'm not advocating bashing anyone, however if eight graders want to use the board to talk about how good they are, they should be prepared to face some criticism also.  It's probably best to confine it to players who should be top varsity candidates next year, in my opinion.
ishouldawentPRO

Postby spartan1 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:38 pm

Actually, i have heard different stories on Brock Boos from Bowman and nobody told me any of the things you said PBKfan.
spartan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby UNC1 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:46 pm

The stories i heard about boos is that is a really good player. The stories i hear about the team is they do know how  to shoot pass defend and dribble.

UNC1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby spartan1 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:50 pm

I think someone on this topic is trying to crack a joke. Not to funny when you are putting down eighth graders.

PBKfan, you probably lowered them boys self- asteem a ton.
Last edited by spartan1 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spartan1
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys