fw vs dl

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby 3 ball » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:25 pm

i just thought i would put my thoughts in.

for me to think four winds even has a chance to beat devils lake they will need to beat leeds minn by at least 30+.

the reason i say this is devils lake jv had beat leeds minn. earlier in the year. and i know some of the guys from the dl varsity team and i ask them what happens when they play there jv and they usually beat them by 40 to 50  they say.

you can not just say it was early in the season either because i was at that game and dl shot terrible yet still managed to win.  dl jv has definitly got better throguhout the year and i bet they wish they had another chance at langdon.
3 ball
NDPreps Rookie

Postby 4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:33 pm

If you know anything about Minn-Leeds basketball you will know that ol' coach Carlson is a crafty ol' dude and he won't allow his teams to get caught up in up tempo style, he'll sit on the ball all night and play his patented 1-3-1 to try to slow scoring down but honestly in tomorrow nights District Championship I don't think he'll be able to keep it under 20, I'll be very surprised if he does

As far as that relating to the Devils Lake vs 4 winds matchup their is not much relevance to comparing them to how much they beat Minn-Leeds by.

I'd like to hear from some of the DL hoopers I know they check this site.  Chime in Mertens or Lundon or Hunt or whoever.  You all have played with and against the 4 winds boys, it'd be cool to hear some players perspective.  And no Natural Talent I don't mean JV players.

The Natural Out
4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan

Postby 3 ball » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:42 pm

i know that in the past years dl has pulled away from fw

as they were younger they were very tight but dl is become at the top of that battle for the summer camps thing in the other poll dl did not always have all there guys there to play

some guys in in other sports like baseball in the summer so coul not make it
3 ball
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:13 pm

4 winds, who plays JV, I was done handing out losses in 2002.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys