Region 7 tourney

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby quick-draw-mcgraw » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:41 pm

i am curious to see who comes out of region 7 to go to state. This is one of the toughest regions in the state. Lets see here we got: Bowman, Trinity, killdeer, hazen, team voth, hettinger, scranton. I'm predicting it will come down to Bowman Vs. Trinity: Round 3. Both of the earlier games were decided by 3 points and i attended both of them. They were well fought by both squads. It will be interesting to see if they do meet up a 3rd time. If they do my prediction will be Bowman taking the win 50-45. :D Bowman hot dogs cause they can, they got the cheese and mustard. They got the stats of hall of famers, in just 2 seasons. Bowman! Bowman! go tell a friend to tell a friend. They're gonna keep the same grin whether they lose or win. Up or down 10, they're gonna fight till the end. They're the mvps of the game, intensity still the same, they're shooting out of theyre range with payton manning type aim. Can't stop them from scoring so you result to just hacking.

I just thought i'd add that. It felt right for the moment.

What are everyone's thoughts?
Last edited by quick-draw-mcgraw on Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quick-draw-mcgraw

Postby Pickles » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:41 am

well mcgraw i agree with you. i think it will be bowman and trinity in the region 7 champ. game. I was also fotunate to be at both of the previous games and they were good ones. I also agree with you that bowman will come out with the victory and and kick some butt in state.

Administrators edit:   Anyone using this board to crack jokes about student managers will have their I.P. addresses banned, and their accounts will be deleted.
Last edited by Pickles on Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pickles

Return to Boys