Devils Lake vs Four Winds

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ND_SportsNut » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:34 pm

You miss the point of the arguement every time  4 winds Indians hoops Fan
ND_SportsNut

Postby ND_SportsNut » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:36 pm

Not needing your starters or too press in the final quarter and a half is more impressive than demoralizing a team.
ND_SportsNut

Postby 4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:48 pm

It may have seemed like a press but have you guys ever heard of full court man to man defense????  New concept for many of you low basketball IQ fans but it is their game, it is part of the game, what do you expect they played everyone its just one of those things where its almost impossible not to score 100, I think you all are very funny because if it were any other team besides 4 Winds you would be talking about how impressive PBK or Langdon or Mayville was, and what an awesome offensive display they put on in scoring 100.  You obviously must not be hoops fans if you don't like to see 100 points scored, or maybe you are from the run the flex until the 2nd coming of christ before taking a shot school.  Well good luck with that, boring, lame, uneventful 35-34 double overtime regional championship game.  As for the boys, they are just doing what they do best, using and abusing and trust me it makes no difference either way what a few cry babies such as yourselves say about it so maybe you could save yourself the humiliation of being the ones who try to exploit this whooping as anything other than it was a very good team whooping a very bad team, it happens.

The Natural
4 Winds Indians Hoops Fan

Postby ND_SportsNut » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:53 pm

You have no right to question my basketball intelligence. Your posts are about as disrespectful as your favorite team.
ND_SportsNut

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:03 pm

Lets not get personal here, we are just discussing an issue.  Lets keep it respectful, or I'll shut the topic down.  Both side have their opinions, sometimes you just need to agree to disagree.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndbb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:03 pm

Four Winds,

I am questioning your basketball intelligence along with your intelligence in general. First, whenever a number is written or typed below the number 10, then you spell it out. Second, if you are so happy about them representing their community and coming up from what they did, maybe you should take the time to teach them some edicate of the game, and please tell the coach, too.  I give credit to many other teams who can score a hundred in a game because they pull their starters and do not run up the score.  They don't cherry pick just to hit triple digits, they play the game how it should be played.  I would absolutely love to see Four Winds beat by lets say PBK so everyone would quit comparing them and Devils Lake as a good match-up.
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:29 pm

AMEN.
I think you all are very funny because if it were any other team besides 4 Winds you would be talking about how impressive PBK or Langdon or Mayville was, and what an awesome offensive display they put on in scoring 100.

You dont see anybody from those towns on here bragging about how good they are either. Every post you have started is in some way bragging about how great Four Winds is. 

Back to the topic. Four Winds will NOT beat Devils Lake. 7 game series and its over in 4.
Last edited by NATURAL TALENT on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:43 pm

Well both teams and there fans right don't need to worry about this game right now. Four winds needs to worry about its district, regional tournament so we can see them at the state tournament against the BEST class B schools first. Devils Lake needs to worry about Regionals and State first. After thats done then ya'll can worry about who can beat who. So lets just give this subject a rest tell the end of the season PLEASE.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:47 pm

Exactly!

I'm going to lock this topic, lets talk about some other things now.  Use the private message function if you need to discuss this further.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys