district 12 tourney results

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby magic715 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:18 pm

today in district 12 tourney, Bishop Ryan defeated M-L-S 38-29; Our Redeemers defeated DesLacs_Burlington by about 9 pts dont remember; Kenmare cruised past Surrey 78-39 i believe was the score, and Glenburn defeated Berthold 42-28.
magic715

Postby magic715 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:04 pm

todays results deslacs-burlinginton over mohall; surrey over berthold; bishop ryan over our redeemers; and not sure who won the last game i left early and didnt hear the score
magic715

Postby power-aid14 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:55 am

fun tourney so far, too bad there arent any district 12 fans except for magic on this site
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketballler » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:23 am

Kenmare and Bishop Ryan in the championship game, I'm guessing that Bishop  Ryan will pull away with it.
A jumpshot will get you a hot girlfriend, a huge house, and a nice car, but none of these things will get you a jumpshot.
basketballler
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bbjay » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:41 am

I think Ryan and Kenmare split during the regular season...I actually think Kenmare will win because Ryan hasn't been themselves lately.
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BB11 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:44 am

[user=256]bbjay[/user] wrote:
I think Ryan and Kenmare split during the regular season...I actually think Kenmare will win because Ryan hasn't been themselves lately.

I agree - Ryan doesn't have an answer for Heidel - and if they don't shoot 60% from 3' pt. range they don't stand much of a chance.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby dukefan32 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:11 pm

I think the game between bishop ryan and kenmare will probabley come down to the wire. Kenmare beat them in the sweet sixteen and bishop ryan beat them in the regular season. They were both very good games.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:12 pm

kenmare beat bishop ryan in the championship, also dl-b and orcs won the region qualifying games.
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Ticket » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:58 pm

Groninger hits a last second shot! That kid is MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:07 am

wow nice post jordan^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Last edited by power-aid14 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ballaholic#3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

i don't think thats groninger but i think that krueger kid should play some more at ryan. he is most def a stud. you should have seen the sick pass he had to mueller at the end of a quarter. kenmare may have one but minot ryan missed brooks backes. if they meet again there will be surely no prancing from kenmare players (ryan pederson).
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballaholic#3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Last edited by ballaholic#3 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Ticket » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Haha this isn't Jordan, he would not have wrote that. I dont think anyone would write that about themself. It is just a friend who plays bball with him alot in the offseason. And by the way i wasn't even at the game i had my own championship to win.
Last edited by Big Ticket on Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:05 pm

Big Ticket wrote:Haha this isn't Jordan, he would not have wrote that. I dont think anyone would write that about themself. It is just a friend who plays bball with him alot in the offseason. And by the way i wasn't even at the game i had my own championship to win.

Must be Malzer
magic715

Postby propel23 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:32 pm

ballaholic#3 wrote:i don't think thats groninger but i think that krueger kid should play some more at ryan. he is most def a stud. you should have seen the sick pass he had to mueller at the end of a quarter. kenmare may have one but minot ryan missed brooks backes. if they meet again there will be surely no prancing from kenmare players (ryan pederson).

hey pederson you should be on dancing with the stars.....
propel23

Postby sportsperson » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:23 pm

Who won District 12 Senior Athlete of the year?
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby ballaholic#3 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:29 am

shane heidel from kenmare
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby sportsperson » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:20 pm

That's what I heard but I didn't believe it.  Heidel is good but he's nothing special.  He gets 17 points a game on easy layups off of great passes by Kacy Keysor.  Keysor is a great basketball player and in my opinion he got robbed.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:01 pm

sportsperson wrote:That's what I heard but I didn't believe it.  Heidel is good but he's nothing special.  He gets 17 points a game on easy layups off of great passes by Kacy Keysor.  Keysor is a great basketball player and in my opinion he got robbed.

only game i seen kenmare play this year and last year keyser was by far their best player.  just becuz he doesnt score as much he doesnt get it.  that is terrible.  he creates everything for his teammates.  i dont know if anyone else from the district deserved it but between heidel and keyser, keyser deserved it more.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby magic715 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:43 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
sportsperson wrote:That's what I heard but I didn't believe it.  Heidel is good but he's nothing special.  He gets 17 points a game on easy layups off of great passes by Kacy Keysor.  Keysor is a great basketball player and in my opinion he got robbed.

only game i seen kenmare play this year and last year keyser was by far their best player.  just becuz he doesnt score as much he doesnt get it.  that is terrible.  he creates everything for his teammates.  i dont know if anyone else from the district deserved it but between heidel and keyser, keyser deserved it more.

I think they were pretty equal talents, just talents were completely different. They are the best of friends, and i agree Keysor is very good, but Heidel won it on attitude, the kid carries himself with dignity and grace, and i cant say the same aobut Keysor, heard he is a great kid off the court, but some of his antics on the court may have cost him.  And like it or not attitude plays a part in whoever votes, i am sure, cause it would if i voted. It can be the deciding factor, maybe not a factor as a whole.
Last edited by magic715 on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magic715

Postby sportsperson » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:11 pm

magic715 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

I think they were pretty equal talents, just talents were completely different. They are the best of friends, and i agree Keysor is very good, but Heidel won it on attitude, the kid carries himself with dignity and grace, and i cant say the same aobut Keysor, heard he is a great kid off the court, but some of his antics on the court may have cost him.  And like it or not attitude plays a part in whoever votes, i am sure, cause it would if i voted. It can be the deciding factor, maybe not a factor as a whole.

Keysor might have had a bad reputation but he really wasn't as bad as people make him sound.  In the past he might have done some stupid things on the floor but the past year or so I haven't seen or heard of him doing anything stupid. And even if he had punched an opposing coach in the face or something like that, I think I would still give him senior athlete of the year over Shane Heidel.
sportsperson
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:29 pm

sportsperson wrote:
magic715 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

Keysor might have had a bad reputation but he really wasn't as bad as people make him sound.  In the past he might have done some stupid things on the floor but the past year or so I haven't seen or heard of him doing anything stupid. And even if he had punched an opposing coach in the face or something like that, I think I would still give him senior athlete of the year over Shane Heidel.

hahaha i dont think u would then cuz i think he would be done for the year cuz his dad would kick him off the team hopefully.  haha i understand ur joking but i do get ur point i think he deserved it as well
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Big Ticket » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:07 pm

Didnt't Keyser average a triple double or close to it. Anybody who does that is doing more for there team then averaging whatever Heidel did. Keyser has the ability to score more he just sacrafices shooting the ball for an assist. Heidel is lucky to have him and they gave the award to the wrong person.
Big Ticket
NDPreps Starter

Postby BB11 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:30 am

[user=1941]Big Ticket[/user] wrote:
Didnt't Keyser average a triple double or close to it. Anybody who does that is doing more for there team then averaging whatever Heidel did. Keyser has the ability to score more he just sacrafices shooting the ball for an assist. Heidel is lucky to have him and they gave the award to the wrong person.

To put the argument to bed - here's how voting for senior athlete of the year works.
The coach(es) within the district who feel they have senior worthy of the award will nominate that player(s). The other coaches within the district will vote on it - so in dist. 12 there is a total of 8 votes. I'm not sure who was all nominated - but I"m guessing Coach Keysor didn't nominate 2 guys for senior athlete as that would almost guarentee you not getting it. I have no idea what he did - but I'm guessing Coach Keysor only nominated Shane thereby making the argument that Kacy should have received it a moot point. And if he did nominate Kacy - I guess the coaches in his district felt that Shane was the better player - and in watching Kenmare the last few years - I would have to agree. Kacy is a great player - but Shane is the more dominant player - he's the one that takes games over. Just my opinion on the last part - but that's how the voting works.
"As God as my witness, I thought Turkeys could fly."
BB11
NDPreps All-State

Postby power-aid14 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:00 am

BB11 wrote:[user=1941]Big Ticket[/user] wrote:

To put the argument to bed - here's how voting for senior athlete of the year works.
The coach(es) within the district who feel they have senior worthy of the award will nominate that player(s). The other coaches within the district will vote on it - so in dist. 12 there is a total of 8 votes. I'm not sure who was all nominated - but I"m guessing Coach Keysor didn't nominate 2 guys for senior athlete as that would almost guarentee you not getting it. I have no idea what he did - but I'm guessing Coach Keysor only nominated Shane thereby making the argument that Kacy should have received it a moot point. And if he did nominate Kacy - I guess the coaches in his district felt that Shane was the better player - and in watching Kenmare the last few years - I would have to agree. Kacy is a great player - but Shane is the more dominant player - he's the one that takes games over. Just my opinion on the last part - but that's how the voting works.

until this year, what had shane heidel accomplished? stats from junior and sophomore year plz
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to Boys