Picks for Region 7 Tourny

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:35 pm

I've been saying Beulah was overrated since the beginning of the year, I saw this loss coming since day 1.
project-pat

Postby unc2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:38 pm

Well i predicted one win from district 13 and this was the game i thought it would happen. Beach has really picked up their level of play as of late but unfortunately they will be done tommorow
Last edited by unc2 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:32 pm

Mott/Regent just won in overtime agaisnt killdeer 66-65!!!!
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AAfootballfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:38 pm

Mauer07 wrote:Mott/Regent just won in overtime agaisnt killdeer 66-65!!!!

It was 56 to 55.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby scruffy » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:42 pm

On paper Killdeer was the best team in the region with Hazen a close second.  I thought if Killdeer showed up with their "A" game, it would be theirs to lose.....
No whiners allowed! The journey is the reward!
scruffy
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:48 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:
Mauer07 wrote:Mott/Regent just won in overtime agaisnt killdeer 66-65!!!!

It was 56 to 55.

ya my bad
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:04 pm

what happened in the hazen game and the trinity game then
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby unc2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:06 pm

wow look at district 13, Killdeer was my team to go to state but i guess not. does anyone have stats for the killdeer mott game
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby project-pat » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:07 pm

sodadrinker wrote:what happened in the hazen game and the trinity game then

Hazen won easily and Trinity-Hettinger is going on right now.
project-pat

Postby ballaholic#3 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:03 pm

some super tough region if a 9-16 team and another average team beat two "powerhouses" in district 14.
ballaholic#3
NDPreps Starter

Postby SportsAreLife » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:24 pm

unc2 wrote:    Well i predicted one win from district 13 and this was the game i thought it would happen. Beach has really picked up their level of play as of late but unfortunately they will be done tommorow

That was my one upset of the tournament(Beach over Beulah), and then to get another one is simply stunning.
SportsAreLife

Postby unc2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:40 pm

Ya and im guessing a region 4 team woulda just stomped all of these region 7 teams huh
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:44 pm

To call Mott-Regent "average" just goes to show how little knowledge a person has about some of those teams. Mott-Regent has some very good athletes, and they are starting to really play some good BB. As for Beulah and Beach, it seemed like Beulah just wanted to be done. I'm saying this from their looks and actions following the game. They lost, showered and left. It just appeared like they didn't even care much. I know that isn't true because guys like Zacher are competetive athletes. Just an observation. As for the Region 4 thing, who knows what will happen. Too much talk. We'll see next week when it really matters based on the game, not a bunch of talk.
ndfbfan

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:44 pm

ballaholic#3 wrote:some super tough region if a 9-16 team and another average team beat two "powerhouses" in district 14.

First of all, beach is 9-14. Second, beach has been playing extremely good basketball towards the end of this season. Third, everyone on here knows that beulah was overrated and everyone from region 7 has been saying that all year. They werent one of the powerhouses.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Oh yeah, the reason Killdeer lost..... they had no team.

Wheeling - 21

Dufault - 30

Rest of the team - 4
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:46 pm

grizz wrote:
ballaholic#3 wrote:some super tough region if a 9-16 team and another average team beat two "powerhouses" in district 14.

First of all, beach is 9-14. Second, beach has been playing extremely good basketball towards the end of this season. Third, everyone on here knows that beulah was overrated and everyone from region 7 has been saying that all year. They werent one of the powerhouses.

thats funny cuz ive been hearing 5 powerhouses, killdeer, hazen, trinity, richardton taylor and who is this other team then if its not beulah
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Mauer07 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 pm

grizz wrote:Oh yeah, the reason Killdeer lost..... they had no team.

Wheeling - 21

Dufault - 30

Rest of the team - 4

Man next year for Killdeer I think Dufault will be scoring like litterally every single point for them. Will they even have a team next year???
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby unc2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:49 pm

well ive been hearing all the region 4 teams are powerhouses
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:50 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
grizz wrote:

thats funny cuz ive been hearing 5 powerhouses, killdeer, hazen, trinity, richardton taylor and who is this other team then if its not beulah

Where did R-T come into play?? They havent been talked about on here for ages. As for Beulah, they were bad this whole year but put up a couple good fights. Im not sure who you heard that from but it definately wasnt me
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby unc2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:50 pm

I think they will be a good team (player) next year, but Dufault makes them a good team, thats just how good he is
unc2
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:51 pm

grizz wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
grizz wrote:

Where did R-T come into play?? They havent been talked about on here for ages. As for Beulah, they were bad this whole year but put up a couple good fights. Im not sure who you heard that from but it definately wasnt me
no no no dont say that, i have read plenty of times that those 5 teams could come out of most regions cuz region 7 is just that good and that the tournament will be better than the state tournament.  i guess maybe not from u cuz i dont remember but if i searched thru i would find it somewhere
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfbfan » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:53 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
grizz wrote:

Are you hearing this from the same people who said Bowman was going to give the teams from Dist.14 a run for their money? That's your problem, you are listening to the wrong people. Besides its Class B basketball. Upsets are what makes it fun. In 11 days maybe we'll be talking about Region 7 playing for 7th place and region 4 playing for 5th.
ndfbfan

Postby grizz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:54 pm

R-T just kinda faded away as the season went on. Everyone thought they would pull somethin out around this time because they beat Trinity by 20 mid-season, but they must have just progressively gotton worse.
NDPreps All-Pro
grizz
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:54 pm

ndfbfan wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
grizz wrote:

Are you hearing this from the same people who said Bowman was going to give the teams from Dist.14 a run for their money? That's your problem, you are listening to the wrong people. Besides its Class B basketball. Upsets are what makes it fun. In 11 days maybe we'll be talking about Region 7 playing for 7th place and region 4 playing for 5th.
except thats not possible
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby unc2 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:56 pm

I think Bowman would of gave the district 14 teams a run for their money, but they didnt have their full roster and ended up losing early
unc2
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Boys