Best all around big man in Region 7.

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby titan_fan » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:04 am

Derek Pauley has got to be the best big man is Region 7. He rebounds well. He is very coordinated for a big man. He can hit any shot on the floor with ease. He is probly the #2 man behind tivis down in bowman. A big reason that he doesn't get much recognition is because of that. He is their #2 scorer and is very exciting to watch.

What are everyones thoughts?
titan_fan

Postby Rebel » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:51 am

Pauley is a stud, not doubt about that.  He is great on the block, and has a nice outside shot, handles the ball well.  I was at the last Trinity/ Bowman game and he did not play very strong that game until the second half. 

You have to throw both of Trinity's big men in the conversation, Steiner and Smith.  Other than that region 7 is very guard dominated this year. 
North Dakota Preps Hall of Fame Inductee
Rebel
NDPreps Starter

Postby Roughrider » Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:47 pm

I will have to agree with Rebel. Pauley is an excellent all around big man. He handles the ball very well. He also has an unbelievable low post game. The best all around big man is definately Pauley. Smith and Steiner from Trinity are also very good. They are very disciplined and handle the game very well.
Roughrider

Postby spartan1 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:07 pm

Derek Pauley is the best big man in region 7. He can shoot the ball outside and post up strong. He handles the ball tremendously well for being 6'5".
Last edited by spartan1 on Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spartan1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bballstud » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:28 pm

If I had to pick a big man from Region 7 to build a team around it would have to be Kevin Hagen from scranton. That kid is tough and has the skillz to pay the billz. I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish the season with 25 points a game
Bballstud

Return to Boys