Fantasy Team

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby basketballman » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:00 pm

Which 5 guys do you choose to make you all-star team???
basketballman

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:03 pm

ironheart wheeling bakkum dufault sizer with lorenz getting ALOT of pt off the bench (i went with dufault and sizer because i wanted some height in the middle so i dont start any arguments that is why and i wanted shooters on the outside with the ih at point)

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:12 pm

bryan krahler of wells county would be a nice fantasy player to have.  kind of an AK47 at the high school level.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ben23 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Mauch at SF, Mark Bakkum SG, Tony Ironheart PG, Carbloum C, Sizer PF, with the packineus and lorenz off the bench but that is my opinion and i really only know about the players in the east and the packineus and Ironheart because of the state tourney last year and sizer is the states leading scorer according the NDHSAA
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:38 pm

Urvand, Bakkum, Ironheart, Wheeling, and Mauch
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:39 pm

cdub1 wrote:ironheart wheeling bakkum dufault sizer with lorenz getting ALOT of pt off the bench (i went with dufault and sizer because i wanted some height in the middle so i dont start any arguments that is why and i wanted shooters on the outside with the ih at point)

Haha Cdub, we are building a fantasy team, not an actual team haha. Height means nothing in fantasy. It is all about stats.

My top 5 fantasy players would be:

Bakkum
Na. Packineau
Sizer
Wheeling
Ironhart
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:44 pm

baller01 wrote:
cdub1 wrote:ironheart wheeling bakkum dufault sizer with lorenz getting ALOT of pt off the bench (i went with dufault and sizer because i wanted some height in the middle so i dont start any arguments that is why and i wanted shooters on the outside with the ih at point)

Haha Cdub, we are building a fantasy team, not an actual team haha. Height means nothing in fantasy. It is all about stats.

My top 5 fantasy players would be:

Bakkum
Na. Packineau
Sizer
Wheeling
Ironhart

ya that is true

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:58 pm

Ben23 wrote:Mauch at SF, Mark Bakkum SG, Tony Ironheart PG, Carbloum C, Sizer PF, with the packineus and lorenz off the bench but that is my opinion and i really only know about the players in the east and the packineus and Ironheart because of the state tourney last year and sizer is the states leading scorer according the NDHSAA

obviously lorenz is a good player but im just curious cuz ive seen none of his stats this year but is he a stats guy????
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:05 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Ben23 wrote:Mauch at SF, Mark Bakkum SG, Tony Ironheart PG, Carbloum C, Sizer PF, with the packineus and lorenz off the bench but that is my opinion and i really only know about the players in the east and the packineus and Ironheart because of the state tourney last year and sizer is the states leading scorer according the NDHSAA

obviously lorenz is a good player but im just curious cuz ive seen none of his stats this year but is he a stats guy????

Lorenz is one of the top players in the state yes, but he isn't one of the top in stats. I'd say hes about 16-18 a game, and about 6-9 boards a game. By no means the type of stat guy like Bakkum, the Packs, IH, and Mauch are.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The Schwab » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:08 pm

that's cause he doesnt shoot all the time
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby cdub1 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:10 pm

The Schwab wrote:that's cause he doesnt shoot all the time

different players have different roles

cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby The Schwab » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:12 pm

ya i guess....or his coach doesnt let him...team focus is number one
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:26 pm

pretty sure nelson would be the happiest man on earth if mayville won the game 20-15.  its all about good decisions on offense and tough defense with him.  not easy for anyone to really get big offensive number in his system from what ive seen. works tho
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby magic715 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:07 pm

baseball wrote:Urvand, Bakkum, Ironheart, Wheeling, and Mauch

Urvand from Divide Co? , i wont cut him down, but there are at least a dozen players better than him. he is a nice player but very inconsistent.
magic715

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:13 pm

never seen urvand play but judging by his stats he would help a ton with points and rebounds in fantasy but he might hurt alittle bit at the charity stripe percentage as well
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby magic715 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:17 pm

sodadrinker wrote:never seen urvand play but judging by his stats he would help a ton with points and rebounds in fantasy but he might hurt alittle bit at the charity stripe percentage as well

well i guess it say fantasy and not the best players
magic715

Postby point/center » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:11 am

sizer and bakkum would be stallions in fantasy hoops
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Postby PA42 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:18 am

baller01 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

Lorenz is one of the top players in the state yes, but he isn't one of the top in stats. I'd say hes about 16-18 a game, and about 6-9 boards a game. By no means the type of stat guy like Bakkum, the Packs, IH, and Mauch are.

since may-port does not post their stats i am not sure but i think lorenz has better stats than that. He is averaging 18 in the district, and he has played some of his ball against stephen argyle, east grand forks, and central cass. I would say he averages over ten rebounds i am not sure but it seems to me that he gerts a double nearly every game.
Last edited by PA42 on Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
PA42

Postby ohiostate31 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:27 am

ironheart, sizer, bakkum, pakineau, tweed
ohiostate31

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:52 am

both pakineaus, rudy youngbird, IH, tweed
fruit snack

Postby lambboy » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Bakkum
Ironheart
Dufault
Mauch
Sizer
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby classb_fan00 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:01 am

Ironheart, Na. Packineau,Bakkum, Sizer, Carlblom,
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys