Team Stats

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby power-aid14 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:51 pm

does anyone know any team stat leaders:

Best FT %
Most 3-pointers made
Most Offensive Boards         Most Steals      Most team assists

now i dont want any well yeah that underwood team has to be up there in the steals category stuff, i just want results K. So Indians Alumni if you say anything about Four Winds....give us some numbers we can believe. Thank You
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:09 pm

im gonna have to say 4 winds scoring under 60 once and scoring under 70 only 4 times is a pretty impressive stat.  they must average close to 80 a game.  ur welcome IA.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:36 pm

Haagenson from ML shooting 59 percent from behind the line is pretty impressive. And its not like he hasn't shot many, he has made at least 30.

It also helps when his teammate Schmid is shooting like 43 percent and Darling can also shoot the rock.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:54 pm

power-aid14 wrote:does anyone know any team stat leaders:

Best FT %
Most 3-pointers made
Most Offensive Boards         Most Steals      Most team assists

now i dont want any well yeah that underwood team has to be up there in the steals category stuff, i just want results K. So Indians Alumni if you say anything about Four Winds....give us some numbers we can believe. Thank You

Couple of impressive things I have seen this season are CJ IH hitting 8-10 threes in a game and FW scoring 25 points in less then 4 minutes.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby bballer2 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:05 am

steele dawson has made 90 three pointers... i dono where that is in the standing but it is probably up there...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:23 am

bballer2 wrote:steele dawson has made 90 three pointers... i dono where that is in the standing but it is probably up there...

that is quite a bit.... leeds-minn is just over the century mark with 3 players having about 30 3's or so
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby power-aid14 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:19 pm

according to NDHSAA, bishop ryan has the most with 109, but they have shot it 289 times giving them a % of 37%.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys