Watford City vs Parshall 2-13-06 @ Parshall

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby P-town Brave » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:08 am

The Parshall Braves will coming off a week off after beating Stanley.

Whats your pick?
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AAfootballfan » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:59 pm

Wolves by 10...Parshall doesn't play any D!!...But according to your earlier statements P-Town the Braves will to quote you "own the wolves again this year".  Doesn't look like you are so confident in that anymore.  Wolves will be tested that week though with Hazen and Trinity to finish out the regular season. Ive seen Hazen play a few times and they are tough!
Last edited by AAfootballfan on Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby P-town Brave » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:43 am

Parshall by 12 is all I got to say
P-town Brave
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flyer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:13 am

Both are good teams and this game will come down to the wire..Nobody is going to win by 10..Flip a coin..I give the edge to Parshall on their home floor..
Flyer

Postby ace » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:55 am

AAfootballfan wrote:Wolves by 10...Parshall doesn't play any D!!...But according to your earlier statements P-Town the Braves will to quote you "own the wolves again this year".  Doesn't look like you are so confident in that anymore.  Wolves will be tested that week though with Hazen and Trinity to finish out the regular season. Ive seen Hazen play a few times and they are tough!

the wolves are not going to win by ten... i dont even think they will win, i take Parshall by 6, the only way the wolves win is if Parshall cant throw the ball in the ocean, and i dont think that is going to happen.. the packineau brothers will come to play and so will young bird.... so you keep thinking parshall cant play D and the wolves are going to win by 10
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby Photo-man-Bob » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:26 am

Ace:

I am going to agree with you just because your avatar rocks!
Plus P-Town at home = loud crowd
Photo-man-Bob

Postby coca cola » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:07 am

[font=georgia]is watford city for real??[/font]
coca cola
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flyer » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:49 pm

poochy wrote:[font=georgia]is watford city for real??[/font]

Watford has a very solid all around team. They are quick, aggressive, play good defense and can score inside and out.
Flyer

Postby AAfootballfan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:18 pm

ace wrote:
AAfootballfan wrote:Wolves by 10...Parshall doesn't play any D!!...But according to your earlier statements P-Town the Braves will to quote you "own the wolves again this year".  Doesn't look like you are so confident in that anymore.  Wolves will be tested that week though with Hazen and Trinity to finish out the regular season. Ive seen Hazen play a few times and they are tough!

the wolves are not going to win by ten... i dont even think they will win, i take Parshall by 6, the only way the wolves win is if Parshall cant throw the ball in the ocean, and i dont think that is going to happen.. the packineau brothers will come to play and so will young bird.... so you keep thinking parshall cant play D and the wolves are going to win by 10

Parshall doesn't play any D...I've seen it in action...they lost to a pretty average team in New Town by 13 and WC blew NT out by 29...im not saying this makes WC the clear cut favorite but you would think the wolves are playing better right now...my prediction is still the Wolves by 10!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thundastruck. » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:22 pm

P-town Brave wrote:Parshall by 12 is all I got to say

mayville would beat parshall by 12 holding them to 35 points..
thundastruck.

Postby Photo-man-Bob » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:40 pm

[user=2039]thundastruck.[/user] wrote:

Get real.
Posting about hypothetical games and hyping up may-port in a thread thats not about mayport is funny.
Luke can only guard one Pack: MPCG might hold the twins combined to 35, then there's 15-20 from Young Bird, Plus 7-10 from Weston.
Photo-man-Bob

Postby ace » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:31 pm

enough with mayville, they are overrated
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:38 am

parshall by 10, rudy youngbird is gonna go off
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:39 am

thundastruck. wrote:

mayville would not beat parshall by 12.  mayville has lost to teams that arent even all that great this year already.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ace » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 am

what is it that people have against rudy young bird??? i thought he looked pretty good when i watched him, and he is avgeraging 19.9 ppg shooting 60.3% with 11.1 rebounds per game.... he is also shooting 19-43 on treys which is 44.2%... correct me if im wrong but isnt he only a junior, so i dont really understand how people bad talk him because anyone averaging a double double is obviously a pretty good player, no matter who their teamates are...
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby beavof77 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:28 am

I say Parshall dominates WC. I haven't had the chance to see Parshall play this year but if they are half the team they were last year Watford doesn't have a chance. On Saturday WC should have lost to a 9-7 Velva team who comes from a hard region to play in, but none the less these guys are rated 6th in the state? They have the record they do because of the lack of serious competition I believe. I say Parshall by 15 +. Good luck to both teams.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flyer » Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:01 pm

I have seen Watford play numerous times this year and they struggled a bit in the Velva game. Velva is a pretty good basketball team that will give any team they play a run. As for Watford not playing a tough schedule: Bowman + 21, @ Beulah + 14, @ New Town + 29 (New Town beat Parshall by 13). Their one loss came to killdeer at WC when killdeer played very well the fourth quarter and Watford did not. Killdeer held them to 4 points..Watford was up by 9 in the fourth and faded. All in all Velva is a physical team that will play with anybody down the road and their record is not 9-7 it is 11-6. Did Velva play well that game?? I would think yes. I do not believe Watford did play as well as they can.
Last edited by Flyer on Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flyer

Postby AAfootballfan » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:11 pm

beavof77 wrote:I say Parshall dominates WC. I haven't had the chance to see Parshall play this year but if they are half the team they were last year Watford doesn't have a chance. On Saturday WC should have lost to a 9-7 Velva team who comes from a hard region to play in, but none the less these guys are rated 6th in the state? They have the record they do because of the lack of serious competition I believe. I say Parshall by 15 +. Good luck to both teams.

Its people like you that know nothing about some topics but believe you should still post on them...no serious competiton huh thats funny...they have played Killdeer and Beulah  both of those teams have been rated one or two this year and next week play Parshall, Hazen, and to finish out the regular season Trinity...ya I agree with you they play some horrible competition...haha
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beavof77 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:04 pm

AAfootballfan wrote:Its people like you that know nothing about some topics but believe you should still post on them...no serious competiton huh thats funny...they have played Killdeer and Beulah  both of those teams have been rated one or two this year and next week play Parshall, Hazen, and to finish out the regular season Trinity...ya I agree with you they play some horrible competition...haha

Well look at what you just said, I'm not knocking WC at all they are a good basketball team but you only listed 3 solid teams they play all season so realisticly at worst they should be 16-3 or so? What other impressive teams do they play then?
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flyer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:01 pm

Being you are knocking Watford's schedule..Who has Parshall beat and played besides their first two games??? Nobody to the quality of Killdeer or Beulah as far as I am concerned..
Flyer

Postby blaze88 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:21 pm

parshall 53

watford city 50

end of 3rd quarter
blaze88

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:54 pm

Parshall won 72-71
J-Rod34

Postby blaze88 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:54 pm

Parshall 72                 WC 71

nathaniel 27 pts      rudy 27 pts            neil p. 10 pts

17 turnovers

30/58    52 % shooting

justin shipman 35 pts

wc shot 28/59   47% shooting

22 turnovers

blaze88

Postby J-Rod34 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:58 pm

blaze88 wrote:Parshall 72                 WC 71

nathaniel 27 pts      rudy 27 pts            neil p. 10 pts

17 turnovers

30/58    52 % shooting

justin shipman 35 pts

wc shot 28/59   47% shooting

22 turnovers

Great post blaze88
J-Rod34

Postby AAfootballfan » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:57 pm

Great game to watch but not played all that well with lots of turnovers and not much defense at all...Congrats to the Braves on the win but I believe WC has the better all around team they just missed too many free throws going 13-23 from the line, 3 of them in the last minute of the game that proved costly...these 2 teams will play probably two more times and it should be fun to watch!!
AAfootballfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys