Mark Bakkum

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:41 am

Mark Bakkum commited to Mary this past weekend.  Along with Wilhelm and Belahlovek if he signs, should be a good class coming in.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby da_man 23 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:40 am

baseball wrote:Mark Bakkum commited to Mary this past weekend.  Along with Wilhelm and Belahlovek if he signs, should be a good class coming in.

Did Belahlovek verbally commit or something?
da_man 23

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:05 am

i dont know personally but in other topics ive heard Mary is the front runner
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby rep » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:06 am

congrats mark...looking forward to the day i can see you can three-pointers 'from the parking lot' at the college level.

a definite treat to watch on the basketball court and an even better interview...he is going to do well at whatever he puts his mind to.

any word on if he'll be able to play baseball too or is just sticking with hoops?
rep

Postby threeball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:26 am

da_man 23 wrote:
baseball wrote:Mark Bakkum commited to Mary this past weekend.  Along with Wilhelm and Belahlovek if he signs, should be a good class coming in.

im pretty sure belohlavek hasnt made any decisions yet.
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:30 am

i didnt mean to start a big thing saying Belahlovek is going to Mary as you can see when i put IF HE SIGNS.  i never said he was going there, i put if cuz i know they are looking at him and he in considering.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby threeball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:35 am

baseball wrote:

i didnt mean to start a big thing saying Belahlovek is going to Mary as you can see when i put IF HE SIGNS.  i never said he was going there, i put if cuz i know they are looking at him and he in considering.

yea they are looking at him i was just answering da man's question
threeball
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby da_man 23 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:40 am

Wow, Mary is trying to put a really good team together for next year.... they are going hard after like 4 guys and got 2 of em already!
da_man 23

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:48 am

da_man 23 wrote:Wow, Mary is trying to put a really good team together for next year.... they are going hard after like 4 guys and got 2 of em already!

whos the 4th? i heard kick is that right?  and it should be fun to watch these guys come in and play with Erdman and Englehart right away
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby da_man 23 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:51 am

baseball wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:Wow, Mary is trying to put a really good team together for next year.... they are going hard after like 4 guys and got 2 of em already!

whos the 4th? i heard kick is that right?  and it should be fun to watch these guys come in and play with Erdman and Englehart right away

Yeah, they've been after him for a while....
da_man 23

Postby bballer2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:00 pm

da_man 23 wrote:

no, bakkum verbaled on saturday.... then willhelm verbaled on monday night... behlovic i dont believe has committed and neither has kick....
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:22 pm

bballer2 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:

no, bakkum verbaled on saturday.... then willhelm verbaled on monday night... behlovic i dont believe has committed and neither has kick....

so ur not going to mary for sure
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 pm

Bakkum and Wilhelm are for sure going to Mary.  its Belaholvek and Kick they are still looking to get
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby bballer2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:48 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
bballer2 wrote:
da_man 23 wrote:

so ur not going to mary for sure

you can only verbal... you are never really committed due to ncaa rules... until signing day its only verbal... but ya im goin there...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys