Kacy Keysor

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cdub1 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:00 pm

I notice he is getting about 10 assists and 12 rebounds a game dont know about his point so can somebody fill me in

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby magic715 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:15 pm

cdub1 wrote:I notice he is getting about 10 assists and 12 rebounds a game dont know about his point so can somebody fill me in

Not sure about his pts per game average, he could average more, but he is around the 5 to 8 pts a game average, 4 yr starter, very good ball handler and jumper, stands about 6' , i think will be a better college player than high school cause his passes half the time are not expected by his teammates , but in college will be. He doesnt care if he scores, he could average 15 pts or more a game if he wanted, but he helps his teammates score with his passing, and he loves assists.
Last edited by magic715 on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magic715

Postby baseball » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:20 pm

wheres he from?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby berry186 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:28 pm

baseball wrote:wheres he from?

the assist leader post says he is from kenmare
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:56 pm

hes a very smart player and that with his amazing athletisism is what makes him good.  he would score more but he really doesnt take very many shots and the games when he has taken shots he has scored 15.  hes in the top 5 class b players IMO.  he can guard every position and potentially shut them down.  hes alittle over 6' but rebounds like hes 6'4"
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby bbjay » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:16 pm

He's a smart player....starter for a number of years...and a coaches son (i believe), makes everyone better, but sometimes he should be a little selfish because he could score more and needs to at times.  Kenmare is a scary team in a region where there are virtually 6 teams that could win it.
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sportman11 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:50 pm

he is a good defender and is very athletic. but as far as if he shot more he would average 15 points a game isn't right. he is not a shooter and is a very dirty player and should stick to passing (it's working for him). he's athletic and that's the only thing that makes him good.
sportman11

Postby the_real_deal » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:12 pm

I heard he is dirty too, once punched a kid when the refs werent looking, he chokes in the big games too
the_real_deal

Postby fruit snack » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:38 pm

the only time ive seen this kid in action was at the class b-day in minot when they took on wells county...wells county won in overtime by3 keysor had 15pts 14 boards, played good but for WC krahler was really impressive
fruit snack

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:44 pm

the_real_deal wrote:I heard he is dirty too, once punched a kid when the refs werent looking, he chokes in the big games too

he is a dirty player but when they played wells in minot beau weigelt put him in his place and as for him not being able to score 15 he wouldnt have to shoot from the outside.  he could take the ball to the hoops and score on almost anyone.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby AandBfan » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:52 am

I think he gets by mostly on athletic ability, not so much talent
AandBfan

Postby magic715 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:08 pm

AandBfan wrote:I think he gets by mostly on athletic ability, not so much talent

Isnt athletic ability, talent? What is the difference. Is there good players that have talent that dont have athletic ability? there are a couple but not many that have worked there butts off to make them as good as they are, kinda like saying a talented musician gets by mostly on musical abilities than talent, LOL.
Last edited by magic715 on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magic715

Postby beavof77 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:10 pm

College player? What schools are looking at him? I've seen him play resently and wasn't to impressed. The kid can pass it for the most part, but at times seems selfish and cocky. Not slamming the youngster but he has alot of maturing to do before he sees looks from colleges.
beavof77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ace » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:47 pm

If he plays college ball it will be a big change for him... not playin under daddy anymore
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:15 pm

magic715 wrote:
AandBfan wrote:I think he gets by mostly on athletic ability, not so much talent

Isnt athletic ability, talent? What is the difference. Is there good players that have talent that dont have athletic ability? there are a couple but not many that have worked there butts off to make them as good as they are, kinda like saying a talented musician gets by mostly on musical abilities than talent, LOL.

you cant grab 10 rebounds as a gaurd as keysor does without talent. you can be athletic all you want and have stone hands when the rebound comes to you. part of keysor's talent is the sense of knowing where the ball is going to go when it shanks off of the rim. The assists he is averaging too, you know, it takes talent to make passes i dont really understand what your arguemnt is. its not as if he is jumping over the defense and throwing it down to his 6'3 center. cuz well hes not. he is using his talented dribbling skills and peripheral vision to find his guys and make the nice pass to get it there in a position for them to score. His athletic ability helps him, no doubt, but kacy keysor is just as talented as he is athletic. His only problem seems to be his headgames and his hesitance to try and take thte game over when he is needed to.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ClassBballa » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:23 pm

Kenmare as a team was a little cheap if you ask me. Keysor is a pretty good passer but was a little wild when i saw him. IMO he probably should shoot a little more than he does but not go crazy. When i saw them play that Heidel kid shot like 30 times which was about 10 too many. I'm not sure what their region is like but they looked like a pretty solid team.

According to NDHSAA he is averaging 7.8 pionts per game, 12.9 rebounds, 9.7 assists, and 2.7 steals.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys