Bishop Ryan beats Velva

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby the dynasty » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:38 am

With Ryan crushing Velva by 26 points, this gives each of the top 3 teams in the region a loss within the region.  whos favored going into the Region 6 tourney ? Ryan lost to Bottnieu by 8 with ryan having 2 starters out, Velva beat Bottnieu, and then last night......take your pick everyone.
Last edited by the dynasty on Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
the dynasty

Postby 22 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:41 am

It could depend on which side of the bracket these teams end up on in Regionals and who ends up playing who, i think that Minot Ryan woulda beat Bottineau with Bosch and Janic, it should be an interesting Region Tournament....dont forgot the sleeper teams they will kill ya!!

Postby Ming01 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:25 pm

This is the toughest region to play in, in the state.  I think Bishop Ryan will come on top.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby supermang57 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:46 am

i think Bishop Ryan can win region 6...they beat velva very convincingly...and only lost to botno by single digits with bosch and janjic out, thats an average of 20 to 30 points a night, i think Ryan can win and win big, they have been all year, and there only 2 losses come to botno and Rubgy, and that was the 1st game of the year when everyone is trying to find there grove
supermang57
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys