stromme from beulah

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby magic715 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:58 pm

does anyone know where this Stromme came from, he is new to Beulah right?
magic715

Postby West Dakota » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 pm

He is originally from ND but has live in MT, Bozeman I believe for the last couple years. Great point guard that does NOT get shook up..ever from what I've seen. And now they are getting a junior transfer from Glen Ullin that is a pretty nice player in Ty Duppong who's about 6' 3" and will be playing for the Miners very soon.

Stromme in action

West Dakota
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Class_B_sports » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:11 pm

I believe he came from bozeman, MT. I heard a rumor that he was cut by the team out there so he came here, he's a good player though, he must have improved.
Class_B_sports

Postby mat326 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:29 pm

His stepdad grew up in Beulah, mom is from Dodge.  They were living and working in Bozeman, got tired of it and moved back to Beulah. 

Don't look for Dupong to get a uni.  Too much controversy about that one.
Last edited by mat326 on Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mat326
NDPreps Reserve

Postby windex » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:08 am

Duppong played a little in JV action last night in Minot. Not sure what the problem is he has the number of practices in and family moved to Beulah.
windex
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:08 pm

i saw him for the first time a couple of days ago and he looked desent. he took some bad shots, but did not get flustered. he looked good he will be fun to watch at dis/regionals.
Ping Pong

Return to Boys