2/5/07 poll

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Stromer » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:20 pm

fruit snack wrote:i never mentioned anything about wells county in this topic...so where did u get that from, go strome for other things to make up

I know you didn't.  But you seem quite high on WC in other threads.  Thus in your opinion both FW and WC must not be impressive. 

P.S. What does "Strome" mean cause I sure don't have a clue.
Hater of the NC$$

Increased D1 student fees? I'm all for it.

http://www.siouxsports.com
Stromer
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby u no it » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:25 pm

Carrington is a good team  an should be up there! about now

u no it

Postby ClassBballa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:02 am

u no it wrote:Carrington is a good team  an should be up there! about now

Carrington isn't that good. they got a kid who can jump a little size and thats about all.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby u no it » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:10 am

Are  u kindding me  u must have not seen them play an if u did it was bad night!!wow
u no it

Postby sodadrinker » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:33 am

u no it wrote:Are  u kindding me  u must have not seen them play an if u did it was bad night!!wow

if they only took good games into perspective every team in state would be ranked.  they take in every game becuz good teams play consistent and the teams that r in the top 10 bring it every night and havent lost 5 games (a couple being to average teams) like carrington has
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby ClassBballa » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:28 pm

u no it wrote:Are  u kindding me  u must have not seen them play an if u did it was bad night!!wow

I have seen them play more than once as a matter of fact. They aren't anyting much more than an average team.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beachy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:02 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if Lisbon drops to the lower part of the poll with them losing to hankinson and also Kindred... back to back..
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys