North Border vs. Drayton-St. Thomas

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:28 am

This is a very important game for NB to come out and make a statement after two disappointing losses over the weekend.  Last year the second time around D-ST pulled off an upset in Walhalla.  This game is a good opportunity for the eagles to get their feet back under them and get some confidence going for the end of the regular season push.  D-ST can be scary if littlejohn, kennelly, and rost come to play however
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ndbb » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:40 am

how is michael mathison doing this year?
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:56 am

his numbers are alright but he's definitely underachieved considering his size.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NBE2007 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:26 pm

I believe if he was a little bit more aggressive, he would be an awesome player
NBE2007

Postby Spoiler 12 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:31 pm

I would agree he would be better if he was more aggressive but imo he seems pretty clumsy.. maybe i'm wrong by saying that but either way hes an asset to there team.
Spoiler 12

Return to Boys