carrington vs harvey

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby cash » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:03 am

now that carrington has beat midkota, and harvey beat midkota also, what are your predictions on this game coming up on the 6th in carrington
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fightingsioux20 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:36 am

should be a good game but harvey has tanner lorenz who has been playing really good it should be a close one
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby ClassBballa » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:48 am

should be pretty close. If either team gets in foul trouble with their big men it could mean trouble. tanner has been really good as of late. carrington has some kids with hops so harvey has to keep them off the offensive boards. I think if either team can hit some threes and extend the defense they will get better looks inside too and will have a better shot of winning.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:21 am

i think harvey has the better shot, they match up better i think, harveys game is down low and so is carringtons, and i think harveys down low game is better than carringtons, so ur right, fouls are the key, but i think harvey wins it by 10
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:53 am

I think it will come down to the last 10 seconds like the Carrington Midkota game did.
But right now I think Harvey has a slight edge.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:14 am

rumbles wrote:I think it will come down to the last 10 seconds like the Carrington Midkota game did.
But right now I think Harvey has a slight edge.
harvey does have some momentum, every since their good game against wells co. they have stepped it up but still havent played a game that their capable of, this could be the time to have that game
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:35 pm

only 16 hours til gametime, what are some predictions?
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby berry186 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:37 pm

cash wrote:only 16 hours til gametime, what are some predictions?

they play at 11 or what
berry186
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:38 pm

yea whats up with that?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby cash » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:45 pm

hahaha, my bad, i meant 26 hours, that would put the time at 715 or so, my bad guys
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby fightingsioux20 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:36 pm

Carrington by 5-8
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:15 pm

im feeling harvey, cuz skadberg isnt used to people that can out jump him and nyhus can get up quite a bit higher and tanner is just to big down low. carrington also has no one that can guard block unless van ray gets away with his hands on cheap, pushy defense
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:11 pm

sodadrinker wrote:im feeling harvey, cuz skadberg isnt used to people that can out jump him and nyhus can get up quite a bit higher and tanner is just to big down low. carrington also has no one that can guard block unless van ray gets away with his hands on cheap, pushy defense
harvey also should be able to press because of carringtons lack of ball handling, this could be a blow out just because harvey matches up great against them
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:16 pm

I dont think it will be a blowout. Especially this far into the schedule and its being played in Carrington.. It should be a good game.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:18 pm

i dont see a blow out happening either.  carrington can be a pretty tough place to play.  i might be wrong but i think theyre undefeated at home this year.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:21 pm

sodadrinker wrote:i dont see a blow out happening either.  carrington can be a pretty tough place to play.  i might be wrong but i think theyre undefeated at home this year.
hahaha, harvey is undefeated on the road this year, thats a little weird huh, but your right, it will be a good game, when i meant blowout i was overdoing it, im thinking a game from 1-10 pt spread
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 pm

sodadrinker wrote: i might be wrong but i think theyre undefeated at home this year.

According to ndhsaa.com they are 6-0 at home.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby fruit snack » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:07 am

harveys big guys with the combination of block will be to much for carrington to stop, harvey runs away with it
Last edited by fruit snack on Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
fruit snack

Postby cash » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:35 am

fruit snack wrote:harveys big guys with the combination of block will be to much for carrington to stop, harvey runs away with it
im beginnning to agree and think that, im gonna say harvey 65- carrington 52
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:56 pm

Carrington- 54   Harvey-45

It was close at the end of the half but Carrington ran away with it in the second. Lorenze was not much of a factor.
Last edited by rumbles on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:25 pm

rumbles wrote:Carrington- 54   Harvey-45

It was close at the end of the half but Carrington ran away with it in the second. Lorenze was not much of a factor.
carrington played good, harvey didnt have the refs on their sides and that hurt them very very very much
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rumbles » Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:45 pm

cash wrote:

carrington played good, harvey didnt have the refs on their sides and that hurt them very very very much
The refs were not on anobody's side. they made some poor calls for both teams. Carrington may have gotten more breaks but it didn't  hurt Harvey that bad.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:08 pm

rumbles wrote:
cash wrote:

The refs were not on anobody's side. they made some poor calls for both teams. Carrington may have gotten more breaks but it didn't  hurt Harvey that bad.
lorenz had 3 calls that were awful, faul didnt do anything a lot of his fouls, nyhus's werent always fouls, they didnt call over and back like 2 times on carrington, they never called any carries on carrington, fouls down low when they were guarding harveys big guys, horrible display of reffing
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:49 pm

I like how guys are always quick to jump on refs because THEY lost. The refs aren't playing the game, and the refs didnt make you lose the game by 9 pts!
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby rumbles » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:01 pm

cash wrote:
rumbles wrote:
cash wrote:

lorenz had 3 calls that were awful, faul didnt do anything a lot of his fouls, nyhus's werent always fouls, they didnt call over and back like 2 times on carrington, they never called any carries on carrington, fouls down low when they were guarding harveys big guys, horrible display of reffing
The calls down low were equally as bad for carrington. There were several times carrington would block a shot cleanly and they would call it a foul.
Last edited by rumbles on Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys