Class B Senior player of the year

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby littleman » Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:41 pm

Goat boy what are u talking about Tivis is a way better player. Just cause u can jump and shoot well doesnt make u a good player. There is still defence. Jadan isnt that great at defence. He is lazy when it comes to defence so yes payton does have the edje.
Last edited by littleman on Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleman
littleman
NDPreps Rookie

Postby lambboy » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:30 pm

personally i think tivis should get player of the year. he is putting up impressive numbers and scoring big even when he has pauley scoring a lot also. if u watched a bowman game you would see how UNSELFISH he is. he could be scoring a lot more but he gets everybody involved. he gets like 6 assists a game and almost 10 boards. and his team is rolling right now. go bulldogs!
lambboy
NDPreps Starter

Postby rainmaker » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:47 pm

I agree with lambboy, well said!!!:)

go bulldogs!
rainmaker
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Bob » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:53 am

I just looked at mcdonaldsallamerican.com and saw the north dakota nominees. Mertens, Fraase, Tivis, Kraft, Benter, and Johnson. There are 1500 nominees throughout the country.
Bob
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ibleedcarolinablue » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:07 am

well none of them made it. The teams were selected a while ago and the game is tonight.
ibleedcarolinablue

Previous

Return to Boys