1-29-07 Polls

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:48 am

Bearsfan wrote:
baseball wrote:
nativegolfer wrote:Here's how I would do it:

1. Lisbon

2. Hankinson

3. Killdeer

4. Hazen

5. M-L

6. Watford City

7. FW

8. Park River

9. Steele Dawson

10. Linton

the only thing i would change would to flip Killdeer and Hankinson and Linton and Steele-Dawson.

Lets see.... Hazen beat Killdeer...... Linton beat Steel dawson..... why are they turned around then?

You guys kill me with your reasoning..... oh well..... everyone call the voters and tell them to vote 4w #1 so we can at least go throught the rest of the year in peace.  I still think that 2 loses or not..... you can be rated above someone with no loses.  They even do it in the BSC ratings in major college football and basketball...... ask Boise state!!!

The BCS is the worst formula for picking a NC in any sport ever!  Just think if USC beats UCLA then Fla doesn't even get into the NC game!!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:56 am

Kinda shot your theory down Baseball! 

I agree with you also, let vote FW # 1.  but you still won't have the peace you want, unless you don't log into your computer for a bit! 
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:06 am

baseball wrote:
NATURAL TALENT wrote:
indiandrumhopper wrote:I think alot of these teams that are above for winds are over rated because when it come tournment time anything could happen, just ask sheyenne minn.

So because you lose a game, your over rated? The SM team you are talking about was 23-1 going into the regional champ. game, they lost to a WC team that shot 70% from the field that nite. Thats an over rated team? So what if Four Winds loses in the District, over rated? I bet you didnt think of that did you.

yea...he wins

Ok, I will put the kids to bed

I would agree that some team that are overrated.  I mean two losses.  That pretty much says that they are a two time loser! 

I would take a loss in Districts, I mean they can still make state with a loss there.  Now you tell me how a team with two losses is better than a team with one?  I don't see how you logically could!  I mean FW didn't have a cake walk, they played some quality teams.  They handed WC a nice loss!  They barely lost to a tough SR team. 

It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:07 am

Let FW be #1?  I bet you'd like that Indians Alum.  Just LET them be the #1 ranked team in state when they are 10th and probably rightfully so.  What else would you have to complain about if FW was given the #1 spot
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:12 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:Let FW be #1?  I bet you'd like that Indians Alum.  Just LET them be the #1 ranked team in state when they are 10th and probably rightfully so.  What else would you have to complain about if FW was given the #1 spot

It must be unanimous!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:20 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:Let FW be #1?  I bet you'd like that Indians Alum.  Just LET them be the #1 ranked team in state when they are 10th and probably rightfully so.  What else would you have to complain about if FW was given the #1 spot

Amen Brother!  I don't think Rightfully so on the 10 spot.  I have no complaints only comments, if you want to talk about puppy dogs and Ice Cream, I am sure that NDEA has a website for you to post on!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:28 am

all you do on this is complain that fw doesn't get the recognition it deserves.  everyone here knows they are a good team, everyone here also knows tony ironheart a very good player and everyone here knows that rick smith a good coach.  we don't however know why you always bring those 3 points up to over half the topics on here.  i dont know why you'd care if they had the number 1 ranking now, being ranked number one after the state tournament is what i'd want from my team.  i have no idea what you're talking about puppy dogs and ice cream eithe so... yea
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby cardinal10 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:33 am

Indians Alumni wrote:

Amen Brother!  I don't think Rightfully so on the 10 spot.  I have no complaints only comments, if you want to talk about puppy dogs and Ice Cream, I am sure that NDEA has a website for you to post on!

Is the NDEA you are talking about the North Dakota Education Association.  What do they have to do with this?  I'm confused.
cardinal10
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:34 am

your not the only one
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:43 am

yeah that makes about as much sense as...wait, it doesnt make any sense
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby nativegolfer » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:44 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:yeah that makes about as much sense as...wait, it doesnt make any sense

I gotta agree with him on this one IA.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby letsgosox » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 pm

back to the weekly fourwinds discussion....
letsgosox

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:25 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:all you do on this is complain that fw doesn't get the recognition it deserves.  everyone here knows they are a good team, everyone here also knows tony ironheart a very good player and everyone here knows that rick smith a good coach.  we don't however know why you always bring those 3 points up to over half the topics on here.  i dont know why you'd care if they had the number 1 ranking now, being ranked number one after the state tournament is what i'd want from my team.  i have no idea what you're talking about puppy dogs and ice cream eithe so... yea

I bring them up, because YOU (the rest of you) argue against them!  You bring in to fact that NB is well coached, and FW isn't?  You bring up your players, and I can't?  And you all say that FW is in their right spot, I disagree!  You want this forum to be all cute and talk about things that make you happy, I figured since you are non-confrontational, you like puppy dogs and ice cream, so I think that somewhere the North Dakota Education Association (NDEA) has some type of forum that is churched up for you, and talk about Unicorns and Butterflies!
Last edited by Indians Alumni on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:30 am

"Let FW be #1?  I bet you'd like that Indians Alum.  Just LET them be the #1 ranked team in state when they are 10th and probably rightfully so.  What else would you have to complain about if FW was given the #1 spot"

Don't worry I will find something!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:27 am

Indians Alumni wrote:
north_border_eagles2106 wrote:all you do on this is complain that fw doesn't get the recognition it deserves.  everyone here knows they are a good team, everyone here also knows tony ironheart a very good player and everyone here knows that rick smith a good coach.  we don't however know why you always bring those 3 points up to over half the topics on here.  i dont know why you'd care if they had the number 1 ranking now, being ranked number one after the state tournament is what i'd want from my team.  i have no idea what you're talking about puppy dogs and ice cream eithe so... yea

I bring them up, because YOU (the rest of you) argue against them!  You bring in to fact that NB is well coached, and FW isn't?  You bring up your players, and I can't?  And you all say that FW is in their right spot, I disagree!  You want this forum to be all cute and talk about things that make you happy, I figured since you are non-confrontational, you like puppy dogs and ice cream, so I think that somewhere the North Dakota Education Association (NDEA) has some type of forum that is churched up for you, and talk about Unicorns and Butterflies!
when have i ever said FW is not a well coached team?  another thing, you don't bring up your PLAYERS you bring up a PLAYER, tony ironheart.  You say how great of a team FW has but why don't you bring up any of the other players.  Tony Ironheart doesn't lead the team in scoring every night.  I see their box scores and they have other guys that score 15-20 points a game, but we would never know that becuase you think tony ironheart is the only player on four winds.  We also only argue against them because you bring them up first in every single topic on this site.  I'm surprised the topic about the 5 toughest guys luke lorenz had to guard didn't turn into something about how tony ironheart would've been number one if FW would've played mpcg last year.  When I bring up players it's usually if someone asks about them on this site or if its a post players from around the state, like underrated players.  we are also not non-confrontational, we just don't like to have to have the same confrontation with the same two people every day.  it gets old.
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:41 am

north_border_eagles2106 wrote:I'm surprised the topic about the 5 toughest guys luke lorenz had to guard didn't turn into something about how tony ironheart would've been number one if FW would've played mpcg last year. 

You missed it, I deleted practically a page of stuff that was posted. Too many fights going on, I got a lot of PM's about P.O'd people so I deleted that stuff and got it back on track.....
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:11 am

This is a topic to discuss the polls this week!  I had a disagreement.  I wondered why teams that had more losses where ahead of teams with less!  You can check my posts. 
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:26 am

Indians Alumni wrote:This is a topic to discuss the polls this week!  I had a disagreement.  I wondered why teams that had more losses where ahead of teams with less!  You can check my posts. 

Im lost. What are you talking about?
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:27 am

Me too, lets move on!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby thesports_guy32 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:32 am

so does anyone have any opinions on the other teams in the poll besides four winds?
thesports_guy32

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:33 am

Indians Alumni wrote:Me too, lets move on!

agreed.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:34 am

I think the horse is dead!
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indians Alumni » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:34 am

NATURAL TALENT wrote:
Indians Alumni wrote:Me too, lets move on!

agreed.

[user=32]:alc:[/user]
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:56 am

he wants to move on because he knows i had a point in my last post
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bbjay » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:18 am

You know what's sweet (or lame) the fact that we check this site soo many times each day to see all the new arguments happening!  I love it.
75% of the time..it works every time.
bbjay
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys