Jan 15 2007 Poll

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:38 pm

region1 football wrote:anyone have any scores for the night?...Lamoure is trailing pbk by 1 here at halftime.

Wow, no offense to PBK fans and players but PBK is terrible I heard. Haven't seen them play. I don't know how they can be any good considering they graduated the farm after last year.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby region1 football » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:42 pm

baller01 wrote:
region1 football wrote:anyone have any scores for the night?...Lamoure is trailing pbk by 1 here at halftime.

Wow, no offense to PBK fans and players but PBK is terrible I heard. Haven't seen them play. I don't know how they can be any good considering they graduated the farm after last year.

lamoure is on a 16-0 run now at the start.... and ya i seen them play last night against lmm.. its night and day from last years team to this years. lmm won by 6ish..i dont meber for sure
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby region1 football » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:50 pm

region1 football wrote:
baller01 wrote:

lamoure is on a 16-0 run now at the start.... and ya i seen them play last night against lmm.. its night and day from last years team to this years. lmm won by 6ish..i dont meber for sure

53-41 lamoure at the end of the 3rd..it sounds like caleb has had a big game so far.....
region1 football
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:34 pm

letsgosox wrote:It is going to be a very long time before Dickinson Trinity will be in the poll after their 45-28 loss to Richarton-Taylor. I think its time that RT gets some respect, they have some very good athletes and have more intensity than any team  that I've seen play this year.

Dickinson Trinity beat Hazen tonight....
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 pm

SCC wrote:With Hazen losing, does this mean Lisbon moves up to #1?

1.Lisbon
2.Killdeer
3.Hazen

Is how I predict it. Pretty amazing that Lisbon has gone from NR, to 7th, to 2nd, and now possibly to #1.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:57 pm

With two quality wins over Parshall and Wells County, and the only loss in the second game of the season to Standing Rock by 4, LM will be in the top 3. The 2,3,4 spots last week were all within 8 points. I do not know much about Lisbon but I would guess that Region 1 is probably one of the weakest in the state. Besides Hankinson and Lisbon(who havent played each other yet) who else will compete for the title? My guess is that Four Winds will also move up. What about DT, they lose and then get the big win....do they go up, down or stay at the bottom of the poll.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby rkmt » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:50 pm

region1 football wrote:
region1 football wrote:
baller01 wrote:

53-41 lamoure at the end of the 3rd..it sounds like caleb has had a big game so far.....

Lamoure won 68-53.  PBK is not a great team, but they hung in shooting 3's like crazy.  LaMoure played good D but soft on the three - there weren't alot of defensive rebounds to get in the first half.  But second half they took control.  Caleb Shockman played well.  Brandenburg played well on both ends.  They missed some layups that kept them from scoring like 80 +.  I think if Lamoure would improve on the offensive boards, they would really see their game come together.  But last week to this week, huge improvement.
Last edited by rkmt on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rkmt
NDPreps Starter

Postby ticket0115 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:39 am

If Hazen beat Killdeer and they each have one lose then why is Hazen not number two in the state. Lisbons district and region is no where close to that of Hazens and Lisbon would have 2 or 3 losses if they played Hazens Schedule.
ticket0115
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Boys