Pre-Season Region Award Predictions

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Pre-Season Region Award Predictions

Postby Region 1 Fan » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:20 pm

BasketballMind wrote:Anyone have any insights on Region 7? Is the Duffield kid from Bowman County a Junior or Senior?

That's going to be a fun Region to watch as well. I believe the Duffield kid is a Jr. Bowman County should be strong again, Dickinson Trinity will be tough, Beulah will be good but it will be interesting to see who steps up and leads after one of the best guards in ND High School Class B History graduated and now playing at Minot State. I think Beach should be competitive as well. Good overall Region - I think Bowman will come out of it however.
Region 1 Fan
NDPreps Starter

Re: Pre-Season Region Award Predictions

Postby The Schwab » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:32 am

Region 1 Fan wrote:
BasketballMind wrote:Anyone have any insights on Region 7? Is the Duffield kid from Bowman County a Junior or Senior?

That's going to be a fun Region to watch as well. I believe the Duffield kid is a Jr. Bowman County should be strong again, Dickinson Trinity will be tough, Beulah will be good but it will be interesting to see who steps up and leads after one of the best guards in ND High School Class B History graduated and now playing at Minot State. I think Beach should be competitive as well. Good overall Region - I think Bowman will come out of it however.

The Duffield kid is a junior....as is his twin brother lol.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Previous

Return to Boys