Mott vs. RT

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NDSUbison! » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:32 pm

motts bad but richardton taylor is pritty good. they straight up hustlers
NDSUbison!

Postby baller01 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:46 pm

Mott is not a bad team. They are very athletic and play very hard. They might not be a really good team, but they certainly aren't a bad team.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby project-pat » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:48 pm

RT beats teams with their press. They execute the full court really well.
project-pat

Postby Pfenix » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:28 pm

Looks like M/R was good enough to come out on top though.  That group is very talented, athletic, experienced, and have alot of heart.  They are small but very quick, and have players with high scoring ability.  They blew out a Dunsieth team that had players that were 6'9", 6'6", 6'4".   Don't be suprised if they make some noise come tournement time.
Pfenix
NDPreps Starter

Postby letsgosox » Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:57 pm

Pfenix wrote:Looks like M/R was good enough to come out on top though.  That group is very talented, athletic, experienced, and have alot of heart.  They are small but very quick, and have players with high scoring ability.  They blew out a Dunsieth team that had players that were 6'9", 6'6", 6'4".   Don't be suprised if they make some noise come tournement time.

i hope by "tournament time" you mean the district 13 tournament, because there is no way they can even compete w/ district 14's top 5 teams. they will be in the region 7 tournament, and might even win their district, but coming out of the first round of the region for m/r, or any other district 13 team for that matter, is highly unlikely.
letsgosox

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:06 pm

MR was down by 35 in the second half to Hazen when I turned the radio off. Don't think they'll be making noise in the Regional tournament
ndfbfan

Postby ndfbfan » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:28 pm

ndfbfan wrote:MR was down by 35 in the second half to Hazen when I turned the radio off. Don't think they'll be making noise in the Regional tournament

ended up 68-37. MR had less than 20 points at half time. Game of the week Tuesday night. #1 vs. #2 now that Beulah lost
ndfbfan

Postby beans3 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:40 am

ndfbfan wrote:MR was down by 35 in the second half to Hazen when I turned the radio off. Don't think they'll be making noise in the Regional tournament

Hazen shot 85% from the field....it's hard to beat anyone who shoots that well...but i'm not knocking hazen they are extremely talented and I see them making state with the possibility of winning it all!
beans3

Postby Pfenix » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:53 am

MR just shut down one of the highest scoring teams in the state yesterday at the civic center topping shiloh christian 51-42.  They still as terrible as you all make them out to be?  You look at the games they've lost, and they've come from ranked teams.  This team is not done yet.
Pfenix
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys