Top teams for 2021-2022 Season

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Top teams for 2021-2022 Season

Postby packers21 » Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:34 pm

hoophoophoop wrote:1.Kinnerd to lose, defending state champs!!!, alot coming back and good young group coming up.
2.Enderlin-could be 3rd
3.Oak Grove
4.Too Early not going to guess

I’ll go Enderlin 1
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Flip » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:57 pm

Can you explain the Kinnerd joke?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby hoophoophoop » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:05 am

I always just call Kindred Kinnerd, no joke behind it. I know boring answer, sorry.
hoophoophoop
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby packers21 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:52 pm

Region 1- Enderlin
Region 2- North Border
Region 3 - Ellendale
Region 4 - 4 Winds
Region 5 - Bismarck
Region 6- Minot Ryan
Region 7- Beulah
Region 8- Bowbells
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby leroybla » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:42 pm

hoophoophoop wrote:I always just call Kindred Kinnerd, no joke behind it. I know boring answer, sorry.
I thought Kinnerd ended in "t", thus Kinnert.
leroybla
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GOPACKGO!!! » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:16 am

hoophoophoop wrote:1.Kinnerd to lose, defending state champs!!!, alot coming back and good young group coming up.
2.Enderlin-could be 3rd
3.Oak Grove

100% agree but you need to move Enderlin to 3rd. Kinnerd vs Oak Grove for Region 1! Hate to see a repeat and would love to see someone else in this but I think it's Kindred's to lose.
GOPACKGO!!!
NDPreps Starter

Postby leroybla » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:07 am

GOPACKGO!!! wrote:
2.Enderlin-could be 3rd
3.Oak Grove

Will Oak Grove have a big man in 21-22? Swenson was a big deal to that team IMO.
leroybla
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Flip » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:16 am

GOPACKGO!!! wrote:Wonder if Colorado plays in a no touch league because they are going to have to beat the crap out of Joe for a year before they put him on the court. A 4' guard can box that kid out. Major lack of effort in many games this past season or he was tired from not being subbed for a rest (Colorado isn't going to let you wait at half court). Going to be interesting to see how his colligate career turns out because they don't need a 6'10" guard. :D

This was in another thread, but I'm going to put it here as it is a response more about the whole team.
95% of that team's problems aren't with the players. They are either coached to play that way or allowed to.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby WalkingStick » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:44 am

leroybla wrote:
GOPACKGO!!! wrote:
2.Enderlin-could be 3rd
3.Oak Grove

Will Oak Grove have a big man in 21-22? Swenson was a big deal to that team IMO.

Probably not your typical post like Swenson but Deitz should suffice and can shoot well from the outside too. As always, OG will have plenty of shooters coming up so scoring shouldn't be a problem
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby ND Basketball Fan » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:44 pm

WalkingStick wrote:
leroybla wrote:
GOPACKGO!!! wrote:
2.Enderlin-could be 3rd
3.Oak Grove

Probably not your typical post like Swenson but Deitz should suffice and can shoot well from the outside too. As always, OG will have plenty of shooters coming up so scoring shouldn't be a problem

Not sure how OG will match up against Kindred or Enderlin next year as they are not going to have much height. They do have a lot of experience coming back and have two Soph that will be Juniors that will be fun to watch. Card will always have his boys ready to play. They will need to bomb from the outside in order to make it out of Region 1. Live by the 3 and well you know - Not always a good recipe to win night in and night out - especially against Kindred who pounds the ball inside and has a lot of length and athleticism and can take that outside shot away. Look for OG to rebound to State in 2023 after a long dry spell.
ND Basketball Fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby WalkingStick » Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:01 pm

WalkingStick wrote:
leroybla wrote:
GOPACKGO!!! wrote:
2.Enderlin-could be 3rd
3.Oak Grove

They also have Swenson’s younger brother coming up as well...he’ll be a sophomore next year

Kindred will be very talented for years to come; this is Enderlin’s last real shot cause the cupboard is pretty bare for talent after Bartholomay graduates.
One Stop Shop for All North Dakota Scores
https://www.northdakotaprepscoreboards.com/

"Control what you can control...Can't fix ignorant people"
WalkingStick
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Previous

Return to Boys