mpcg or stephen?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby PA42 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:45 pm

mpcg and stephen are meeting tommorow night in the annual comet classic. I was just wondering if anyone had any predictions about this game.
PA42

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:15 am

I'd go with MPCG in a yawner.  Probably in the 30's or 40's for each team.
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby PA42 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:24 am

i was just wondering why defense is a yawner. I find good defense very exciting to watch. mpcg vs. dt was one of my favorites game i have ever watched. i think it is a credit to a team when they can control the pace of a game. That is why mpcg and four winds are power houses.
PA42

Postby nativegolfer » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:46 am

It's just my personal preference to like uptempo games and to find low scoring games boring.  If you like those types of games then more power to ya.  If you give a person a choice of game to watch they'll pick a high scoring game every time. 
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby PA42 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:51 am

nativegolfer wrote:I'd go with MPCG in a yawner.  Probably in the 30's or 40's for each team.
off the top of my had i don't know a final score but the patriots scored nearly 80 points i believe. Stephen-Argyle is not a very good team but the patriots used a full court press almost the whole game and their offense is more exciting then before.
PA42

Postby rkmt » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:01 am

Score was 68-29
rkmt
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys