2020 Bold Takes

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2020 Bold Takes

Postby Flip » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:51 pm

ND Sports Fan wrote:There will be a surprise state tournament entrant from both R1 and R2.

what teams are not a "surprise" in those regions?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby ND Sports Fan » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Flip wrote:
ND Sports Fan wrote:There will be a surprise state tournament entrant from both R1 and R2.

Not a surprise:

R1: Enderlin, Richland, Kindred
R2: H-CV (possibly Hatton-Northwood, although they would have been when the season started)
ND Sports Fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby defensewinsgames » Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:37 pm

ND Sports Fan wrote:
Flip wrote:

Not a surprise:

R1: Enderlin, Richland, Kindred
R2: H-CV (possibly Hatton-Northwood, although they would have been when the season started)

Only HCV being a "non-surprise" is not a take many would agree with. HCV and Hatton were considered pretty close to one another to open the season with some people picking Hatton as the favorite. In Region Two I think the list looks more like this:

Not a surprise: Hatton-Northwood, HCV, Thompson
Surprise but still have a chance (no matter how small): North Border, Grafton, Cavalier - I wouldn't pick any of these teams to beat Hatton, HCV, or Thompson but it wouldn't shock me if one of them did somehow.
defensewinsgames
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys