Predictions for Region 5

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Predictions for Region 5

Postby Sorenson23 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:00 pm

Does anyone have any early predictions for this region. Just going to have fun with this.

My District 10 Predictions (after districts ()

1. Underwood (1)
2. Washburn (2)
3. Wilton-Wing (3)
4. Turtle Lake-M-M (5)
5. Garrison (4)
6. Center-Stanton (6)
7. Max (7)

District 9 Standings

1. Shiloh Christian (1)
2. Flasher (3)
3. Grant County (2)
4. New Salem-GU (4)
5. Standing Rock
6. Solen

The region 5 championship comes down to Shiloh Christian & Underwood. The reason I say Underwood is because with who they have coming back plus the addition of the younger Jacobs from TLMM.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Predictions for Region 5

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:21 am

Sorenson23 wrote:Does anyone have any early predictions for this region. Just going to have fun with this.

1. Underwood (1)
2. Washburn (2)
3. Wilton-Wing (3)
4. Turtle Lake-M-M (5)
5. Garrison (4)
6. Center-Stanton (6)
7. Max (7)

District 9 Standings

1. Shiloh Christian (1)
2. Flasher (3)
3. Grant County (2)
4. New Salem-GU (4)
5. Standing Rock
6. Solen

The region 5 championship comes down to Shiloh Christian & Underwood. The reason I say Underwood is because with who they have coming back plus the addition of the younger Jacobs from TLMM.

Just to clear it up for you...Glen Ullin is not with New Salem in basketball; Glen Ullin is with Hebron and in Region 7.

So you are saying Underwood as usual since that's where you are from...however I don't disagree with that statement this year
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: Predictions for Region 5

Postby Sorenson23 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:25 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
Sorenson23 wrote:Does anyone have any early predictions for this region. Just going to have fun with this.

1. Underwood (1)
2. Washburn (2)
3. Wilton-Wing (3)
4. Turtle Lake-M-M (5)
5. Garrison (4)
6. Center-Stanton (6)
7. Max (7)

District 9 Standings

1. Shiloh Christian (1)
2. Flasher (3)
3. Grant County (2)
4. New Salem-Almont (4)
5. Standing Rock (5)
6. Solen (6)

Just to clear it up for you...Glen Ullin is not with New Salem in basketball; Glen Ullin is with Hebron and in Region 7.

So you are saying Underwood as usual since that's where you are from...however I don't disagree with that statement this year

My bad I know Glen Ullin is in Region 7 just getting ahead of myself. Made the correction. But I'll be honest I know their is a lot of good teams out here. But I have to support my school. Whether they have a down year or not. Not trying to sound annoying at all just showing school spirit. Nothing wrong with that.

The only way Underwood makes a run for the region 5 title this year. Is barring any injuries during the football season. Next year it'll be lucky if they win 5 games.
Sorenson23
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys