2019-2020 predictions

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2019-2020 predictions

Postby PMPT » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:02 pm

I understand some of the assertions about Thompson not being as good this year because of graduations. I also don't think that HCV is as good everyone seems to think they are. In looking at who is back this year at Hatton-Northwood, I consider them to be the best team in Region 2, on paper anyway. They have great team speed, size, energy, and some great shooters.
PMPT
NDPreps Reserve

Postby packers21 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:05 pm

PMPT wrote:I understand some of the assertions about Thompson not being as good this year because of graduations. I also don't think that HCV is as good everyone seems to think they are. In looking at who is back this year at Hatton-Northwood, I consider them to be the best team in Region 2, on paper anyway. They have great team speed, size, energy, and some great shooters.

Totally disagree, HCV brings back the same if not more than HN. I think those are the top two teams, then Thompson.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby maddog1971 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Well we will see what happens in the next couple months to see what happens. I personally watched HNW scrimmage this past weekend. Good Team but I did not think they dominated. Yes it was just a scrimmage..... but I guess I was not impressed with any team as being dominate.
maddog1971
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys