The Myth Part 3

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: The Myth Part 3

Postby winner-within » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:09 pm

NodakQ2 wrote:
Flip wrote:
sportsnut5 wrote:How many of the Class B AD’s when interviewed made a point of bringing an elementary basketball picture to try and convince the audience that the team had no transfers. When this is done, you know they are aware of what they have been doing and that public perception is against them. Bismarck and Minot in the Class B. Did anyone else see how many empty seats were in the Civic for that game?

was it less than the Stanley/Carrington? I thought there were a lot of empty seats for that game.

That’s because about 500 St John fans left after their game. The St John crowd has CLEARED OUT after each of their games creating a “look” like there’s nobody in the stands. I know the population is 350, but they gotta have 500 people here. Will be curious if they stick around for the championship tonight. If not, it will look like a weak crowd for the Ship. The 3rd place game may have a bigger crowd than the championship. I think the place will be packed tonight.

Crowds in general have been great IMO.

this is where some of the State is mislead with St. John....there are a lot ties to the Turtle Mountain Reservation which has a population of around 8,000 right in the area of Belcourt (on the reservation and play Class A) St. John, Rolla and Dunseith (all 3 town are not on the reservation) Dunsieth being there only loss in the District tourn
If you can’t excel with talent, triumph with effort.
winner-within
NDPreps Legend

Re: The Myth Part 3

Postby heimer » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:39 pm

First, great game, hero finish.

Second, HCVs combined enrollemenr is 208.

Great games do not fix broken systems. Top six teams this year included two privates, a former A, a former North Star team, one of the biggest non-necessary co-ops, and St John.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Boys