Region 6 tourney

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 6 tourney

Postby spins » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:21 pm

With Ryan playing close games against MLS and DLB, and Botno placing 3rd in their district tourney, this region appears to be primed for a sleeper to go to state.

right now id say the teams playing the best ball are Rugby and DLB, but Ryan has to be favored. That being said, id take the field over Ryan at this point. Gonna be fun.

Velva
DLB
Rugby
Our Redeemers
Botno
Ryan
spins
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region 6 tourney

Postby spins » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:40 pm

DLB wins a tight one, probably the only mild "upset".

The bright side----Ryan and ORCS play in the semi final so it won't be an all private school championship game.
spins
NDPreps Starter

Postby justplayalready » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:07 am

I know that tonight's game is at the Audi...,but does anyone have an idea(Due to the obvious) how much time Minot Ryan would have on the MSU dome floor in either games, practices(formal or informal) shoot arounds(formal informal) etc etc???? In comparison to the other Minot Metro B teams???
justplayalready
NDPreps All-State

Postby stir the pot » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:34 am

justplayalready wrote:I know that tonight's game is at the Audi...,but does anyone have an idea(Due to the obvious) how much time Minot Ryan would have on the MSU dome floor in either games, practices(formal or informal) shoot arounds(formal informal) etc etc???? In comparison to the other Minot Metro B teams???

My guess is every chance they get. Which could be a lot being it's just across the street.
Same with Bismarck Shiloh Christian. You don't think they practice on the Event Center floor, my bet they have.

Maybe practice times need to be logged just like truckers and the DOT.
Times dates and length of practice and who practices.
let them practice where ever them want but make it known where it was.
stir the pot
NDPreps Reserve

Postby spins » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:58 pm

im not sure about "practice" but i think anyone can go shoot around in the dome. that can be of big help.
spins
NDPreps Starter

Postby spins » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Some really good shooting performances in this tourney
spins
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:52 pm

The public can generally go shoot around in the dome. Ryan rarely practices there from my knowledge. If they have to move out of the school to practice, it's usually at the Aud. I don't think there's a negligible difference in familiarity with the Aud since the other district 12 teams play there so often (districts, DLB vs Ryan every year, early season tournament). I can see an argument that D12 teams have an advantage over D11 teams playing regionals in the Aud since their district tournament is always there.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys