Results

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Results

Postby classbman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:02 am

Is there a source for class B basketball results statewide? Not just a record for each team but who they played also. Its getting hard to find game results without the major papers covering rural towns.
classbman
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Results

Postby vikingman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 am

vikingman
NDPreps All-State

Postby classbman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:22 am

Thank you that will work. I looked all over and never came across this.
classbman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:47 am

classbman wrote:Thank you that will work. I looked all over and never came across this.

District/Region standings aren't entirely accurate on ND-Scores site...so I'd use Preps here for standings.

The code for ND-Scores is the same as the MN site and they don't necessarily have to play their section opponents with the QRF used in most seedings...therefore the system counts all matchups within the district/region/section even if it's a 'non-regional' matchup.

Scores are usually entered before 11 each night and tend to be posted here, that site and on my Twitter feed at the same time (all of which can be accessed by checking out my 'signature' at the bottom of this post)
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby washed_up » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Another good website with up-to-date scores and standings and such is www.ndsportspage.com He does a great job of posting historical data as well.
washed_up
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys