region 1

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby radar » Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:01 pm

ndman11 wrote:Anyone see the Kindred hope paige game. I really dont think any of the top teams dominate one or the otherm just gonna depend who shows up and plays the best at the region tournament.

Lisbon

Hankinson

kindred

Oak Grove

that be my top 4, but dont get me wrong, look out for a sleeper.
oakgrove is not a top team they will die by the three pointer you can tell players that are soft cupcake type when they dont play football and just shoot 3s lisbon hankinson kindred studs play football
radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:26 pm

May I mind asking who the studs are from Kindred because I know that Mauch and Carlblom both play football but who does on kindred
Last edited by Claz B Fan on Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndman11 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:03 am

I have heard it all from you radar. I dont know if you have seen any scores but Oak Grove has played very solid defense. Yes they did not fare to well against Hankinson, but they did just defeat a very good fergus falls hillcrest team, that was undeafted. Oh yeah by the way or football comparision makes a whole lot of sense.
Last edited by ndman11 on Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby radar » Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:21 am

Claz B Fan wrote:May I mind asking who the studs are from Kindred because I know that Mauch and Carlblom both play football but who does on kindred

tyler johnson of kindred, plus the studs on other region 1 teams play football except oakgroveeeeeeessss 
radar
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndman11 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:09 pm

radar wrote:
Claz B Fan wrote:May I mind asking who the studs are from Kindred because I know that Mauch and Carlblom both play football but who does on kindred

tyler johnson of kindred, plus the studs on other region 1 teams play football except oakgroveeeeeeessss 

The only thing I remember about Kindred football is Luke Hvidston running all over them, oh yeah and the Def shut them out.

Happy Holidays!
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby bbfan99 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:19 am

Radar,

You spend so much time criticizing everyone. I don't know why your so bitter!

Why don't you spend your time helping that 16 year old freshman from HP work on his game! 27% FG % 50% FT

I'm a hard core Class B fan, but you give us a bad name!

PS- why don't you start a new year and be kind to people!
bbfan99
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:30 am

radar wrote:
ndman11 wrote:Anyone see the Kindred hope paige game. I really dont think any of the top teams dominate one or the otherm just gonna depend who shows up and plays the best at the region tournament.

Lisbon

Hankinson

kindred

Oak Grove

that be my top 4, but dont get me wrong, look out for a sleeper.
oakgrove is not a top team they will die by the three pointer you can tell players that are soft cupcake type when they dont play football and just shoot 3s lisbon hankinson kindred studs play football

Bakkum didnt play football and hes going to be one of the best players in the state, 3 of the 5 starters for steele didnt play football and i see them and linton for the district again.  Packineau did play football and he broke is leg (his he playing yet or how much longer is he out??)

so your sayin to be a good basketball player you have to play football....not a great arguement if you ask me.

Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Claz B Fan » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:55 am

I agree Baseball well said +++++++
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby PA42 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:43 am

region 1 has not impressed me so far. i think we will find out how good kindred and lisbon are in the next month. They play each other, kindred also plays the likes of hatton-northwood and may-port cg in the next month. Lisbon plays valley city and hankinson. Hankinson has started out hot this year. Yes they are a good team, but they play cupcakes every year and have a great regular seasons but once comes to regionals the whole district collapses. Then the team who wins regionals from district  2 usually gets outclassed. The are very competitive but usually doesn't have quickness to compete.
Last edited by PA42 on Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
PA42

Postby Claz B Fan » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:08 pm

Hankinson has a very good  7 man rotation. A 6-6 post , some quickness at guards, and a kid who may be the most physically gifted athlete in the state. If they stay healthy and Mauch plays to his ability,they will be tough to beat in the Region and may make some noise at state.

Mauch, will be the most sought after recruit in the state next year
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby twiz11 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:29 pm

Claz B Fan wrote:Hankinson has a very good  7 man rotation. A 6-6 post , some quickness at guards, and a kid who may be the most physically gifted athlete in the state. If they stay healthy and Mauch plays to his ability,they will be tough to beat in the Region and may make some noise at state.

Ya I will be curious to see where Mauch ends up going to college and playing basketball at.
twiz11

Postby Ben23 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:05 pm

twiz11 wrote:
Claz B Fan wrote:Hankinson has a very good  7 man rotation. A 6-6 post , some quickness at guards, and a kid who may be the most physically gifted athlete in the state. If they stay healthy and Mauch plays to his ability,they will be tough to beat in the Region and may make some noise at state.

Ya I will be curious to see where Mauch ends up going to college and playing basketball at.

Hankinson has a 6'4 post who is averaging around 12-15 points a game and mauch who is averaging about 20 a game then they have 3 players in the 5-10 point range.
Ben23
NDPreps Starter

Postby PA42 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:22 am

after defeating valley city and kindred does anyone think central cass is a team to watch?
PA42

Postby beachy » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:49 am

The lisbon and hankinson matchup on Feb. 8th will be a tough one. it will be a hard faught battle between the broncos(carloblom) and the pirates (mauch). but ya they are both juniors and both should be up for a lot of awards next year.  the game is going to be in hankinson should be a good one come and watch it.
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby philshometown » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:46 am

In basketball -- as in life -- true joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.

PHIL JACKSON, Sacred Hoops
philshometown
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndman11 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:25 am

Lisbon has to be the favorite right now. Hankinson is playing very good basketball right now to. When do these two teams play? As for disrict 2, Kindred has struggled and Central Cass has been so up and down. Right now Oak Grove is leading district 2. They play Kindred next friday so we will see what happens there.
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:09 am

ndman11 wrote:Lisbon has to be the favorite right now. Hankinson is playing very good basketball right now to. When do these two teams play? As for disrict 2, Kindred has struggled and Central Cass has been so up and down. Right now Oak Grove is leading district 2. They play Kindred next friday so we will see what happens there.

lisbon and hankinson play feb. 8 in hankinson i think.
rep

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:50 pm

SHOULD BE A GREAT ONE!!!!!
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beachy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:29 am

yes the hankinson and lisbon game on the 8th of feburary in hankinson should be a great game and a huge victory for who ever gets the win...
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:34 am

beachy wrote:yes the hankinson and lisbon game on the 8th of feburary in hankinson should be a great game and a huge victory for who ever gets the win...

I don't think it will be a huge victory for whoever wins.  That team will probably get the #1 seed for the district tournament, and these two teams may face off at least once, but maybe twice in the remaining part of the season.  It may give the winning team confidence that it can beat the other, but I think there may be a bigger matchup of these two teams before the year is over. 
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndman11 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:12 pm

it still a big win for either team. He didnt say the biggest win of the season, he just said it would be a huge win, which it would.
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Claz B Fan » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:29 am

I would say yes with Lisbon playing teams such as Milnor Lidgerwood and Ellendale the only hard game being Kindred, and Hankinson plays Sargent Central, Milnor, and Wyndmere so going into the game both teams could be ranked top 5 in the state will just have to wait and see and GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby beachy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 pm

If both teams stay undefeated until then it shoudl be a 2-3 rated teams in teh state game which would be awsome....
beachy
NDPreps Starter

Postby PA42 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:35 am

region 1 is suprising me. i honestly think the winner could be a contender for the state championship.
PA42

Postby Claz B Fan » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:41 pm

I would agree I think the winner of the region will finally represent region 1 well unlike Richland and Central Cass the last two years
Claz B Fan
NDPreps All-Conference

PreviousNext

Return to Boys