Re: Region 8 - 2017-18 Predictions

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby Jack8 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Game 1 New Town over Burke County
Game 2 White Shield over Powers Lake think WS press will be to much for PL to handle and if WS stays out of foul trouble
Game 3 i want to say NSP over Stanley but dont know what NSP team will show up.
Will it be the team that lost to Parshall in first round of districts or the team that beat Stanley the 2nd time they played. I will say it will be the NSP team that beat Stanley and beat stanley in a close one
Game 4 another equal matched teams i will go Mandaree
They have a few more weapons then kenmare it will be a shootout though.
Game 5 New Town over WS
Game 6 Mandaree over NSP
Third place game NSP over WS
Champs New Town over MHS
Should be close games all week
Jack8
NDPreps Starter

Postby lakers24 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:22 am

Newtown over Burke County
Powerslake over White Shield - should be a fun game. Powers lake more disciplined and very good defense, game will be played at ppowerslake pace

Kenmare over Mandaree - this game is kind of a toss up, but i like the experienc of Kenamre even though alot of their players didnt play much last year.

Stanley Over NSP - i think stanley is going to come out on a mission and win this game by 10 pllus

Newtown over Powerslake.. will be a very good game

Stanley over Kenmare..

Stanley over Newtown.. would be the an awesome game to watch. two best teams by far in my opinion.

(Stanley could win everything this year)
lakers24
NDPreps Reserve

Postby theman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:54 am

Will there be any viewing for the Region 8 tournament on TV or The Cube? Where can I watch if I can't get to Williston?
I cover about everything related to running in North Dakota. You could say it's an obsession.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Re: Region 8 - 2017-18 Predictions

Postby vikingman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:24 pm

NDHSAA charges a hefty fee for the rights to stream any region tournament -- I don't think any region has ever done BB streaming.
vikingman
NDPreps All-State

Postby theman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:03 pm

Will any of the games be on the radio?
I cover about everything related to running in North Dakota. You could say it's an obsession.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby aNDkid91 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:26 pm

theman wrote:Will any of the games be on the radio?

660 KEYZ COUNTRY AM is covering region 8. You can listen by radio or with their app.

Great game between Kenmare and Mandaree last night. It came down to the wire with Kenmare sophomore Keagan Laughtenschlager putting up a 3 at the buzzer that was good. 98-96. Jacob Rodin had a great game scoring a career high 49 points! It will be a great matchup between Kenmare and Stanley tonight.
aNDkid91
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Boys