Bryce Fettig - Napoleon- Gackle/Streeter

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Bryce Fettig - Napoleon- Gackle/Streeter

Postby EHS1998 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:28 pm

This is a little different for this board but I just really felt compelled to recognize a young man who I have gained great respect for and to share some thoughts on someone who probably doesn't have a ton of name recognition outside of Region 3 (primarily due to injury issues) but whose heart and desire are awe inspiring. Bryce has played the entire year on a knee that is significantly injured, he also suffered a similar injury 2 years ago. It clearly is painful and I'm sure it impacts his ability to move laterally and elevate but he has battled the entire year, playing at a high level, leading his team, never making excuses. Ellendale has played him 3x this year and countless times over the past 4 + years and have never gotten anything less than his maximum effort and despite the injuries, he was always still more than a handful to deal with. I really just wanted to recognize him for a great high school basketball career and thank him publicly for his efforts over the years as he has been more than a worth competitor to anyone the Imperials have faced. Best of luck!
We plan and God laughs.
EHS1998
NDPreps Legend

Re: Bryce Fettig - Napoleon- Gackle/Streeter

Postby birthday » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:21 pm

He is a great kid, I wish more kids had his heart and desire to succeed. He is playing on a torn acl and is scheduled for surgery next Friday. Not to many athletes would still be playing sports with what he has gone thru the last couple of years. I am proud to say I am from Napoleon and that he plays for the Imperial's.
birthday
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys