To Northern Cass

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

To Northern Cass

Postby thefourwinds » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:42 pm

I had a chance to meet many of the Northern Cass fans during the tournament weekend, since our sections were right next to each other, and I believe I even spoke briefly to one of the assistant coaches. I genuinely enjoyed watching your team play, talking to the Northern Cass fans, and overall came away with an extremely positive impression of your school and community. Well done, Northern Cass.
thefourwinds
NDPreps Reserve

Re: To Northern Cass

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:59 pm

The Northern Cass team also needs to be commended for what they did during the Consolation championship at halftime. The Special Olympics athletes performed at halftime...and Northern Cass' players & coaches stayed out and cheered them on...instead of going to the locker room at the half!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby madseason » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:02 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:The Northern Cass team also needs to be commended for what they did during the Consolation championship at halftime. The Special Olympics athletes performed at halftime...and Northern Cass' players & coaches stayed out and cheered them on...instead of going to the locker room at the half!
Now that is a class!! Great job Northern Cass.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndlionsfan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 am

Run4Fun2009 wrote:The Northern Cass team also needs to be commended for what they did during the Consolation championship at halftime. The Special Olympics athletes performed at halftime...and Northern Cass' players & coaches stayed out and cheered them on...instead of going to the locker room at the half!

This is excellent. Those kids playing at halftime must have loved it! Very classy and the players and coaches deserve a lot of praise.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Gunning4ya » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:28 am

ndlionsfan wrote:

This is excellent. Those kids playing at halftime must have loved it! Very classy and the players and coaches deserve a lot of praise.

What that team and coach did for those kids is worth so much. One of the Special Olympics players is in my daughter's high school class, he is such a huge fan of basketball and adores those that play the game. His face was lit up when the team gave them high fives.

I high five all of you in return.
Gunning4ya
NDPreps Starter

Postby classB4ever » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 am

Gunning4ya wrote:
ndlionsfan wrote:

What that team and coach did for those kids is worth so much. One of the Special Olympics players is in my daughter's high school class, he is such a huge fan of basketball and adores those that play the game. His face was lit up when the team gave them high fives.

I high five all of you in return.

Absolutely wonderful. 1000 likes!!! Way to go!!!
classB4ever
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Edger » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:14 pm

This was a great example to set. Wonderful story, great job Northern Cass.
Edger
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys