The legend is back

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:56 am

I hear Curt Herman is back coaching boys basketball at Dakota prairie. I hope his players are ready for his intense coaching style.

Curt has turned out many all state ball players both boys and girls from the tiny community of Tolna. and has had a few State tournament appearances including a state championship game with the Tolna boys team in 1994.

Look for Dakota Prairie to be more competitive in boys basketball this year.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:56 am

its great to see Herman back in the coaches seat.  Ive known him for quite a while and talkin to him he has a great basketball mind.  expecting a good season from DP with him coaching again.  Good Luck to him and Dakota Praire.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby PA42 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:35 am

it's great to see a classy coach back. if herman would have been there the last 3 or 4 years they could of been a state contender. seth nichols and ross severson are two quality players. i think dp will have a good season.
PA42

Return to Boys