Who is playing basketball in college and where?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby hunter48 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:58 am

Whos going to collge to play basketball and where?
hunter48

Postby player22 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:27 pm

i think most of the time players in class B sign after there senior season is over with. but there is always exceptions and it seems theres sometimes a couple players that sign this early. but i think its to early to have a talk to see where people are going to college at.
player22

Postby north_border_eagles2106 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:08 am

player22 wrote:i think most of the time players in class B sign after there senior season is over with. but there is always exceptions and it seems theres sometimes a couple players that sign this early. but i think its to early to have a talk to see where people are going to college at.

yeah, its hard to tell this early i know justin moe from pr has made a few trips to mayville state and check out their program.  i imagine lorenz will play somewhere but he's going to have offers coming from all over.  last year ethan evenson and nick bata both waited till after the season to sign their letters of intent to so it's going to be awhile before and final decisions are made.
That's a lovely fur you're wearing. Perhaps I could find you some slippers made from the skins of innocent and defenseless baby seals!
north_border_eagles2106
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Return to Boys