Basketball Standings

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby rep » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:48 pm

with the basketball season cranking up, i'm hoping to get a couple of volunteers that will help out with the basketball standings. so far myself and a couple of the moderators have grabbed districts in our areas (basically districts 1-8 should be taken care of, i believe) but we'll need some more help.

i'll try and do what i can, but i can more or less guarantee right now that it won't be perfect, it won't be pretty and i'll be allright with that. for me personally, the winter sports season is very hectic and and if this thing is going to be done, i'd just as soon have it done by someone who a) cares about it, and b) is in an area where they can get a score without relying on the associated press's scorelist.

also, we have no one doing any of the class a stuff...we'd need someone for the east and west regions there.

if you are interested in helping out, pm me or the administrator and from everything i understand, we can give you access to the standings portion of the site and you will be able to edit it to keep track of everything.

if you live near one of the districts that is already being covered, but you want to be involved, sign up for one that isn't...we've got basically users from all areas of the state on here and if you can't get a score from the ap scorelist, someone on here should be able to tell you it...it is just a matter of asking.

also, for any of you that find a wrong record or a wrong score or something like that, let me know and i can get that fixed.

like most things, i'm sure i'm leaving out something pretty important, so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me (or whoever) a line.

Last edited by rep on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:13 pm

If anyone is still interested in helping out, you can let rep know in a message and we can give you editing abilities in the basketball standings area.  We would appreciate it, thanks.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:45 pm

still looking for some people to help out.

If you've asked to help out, feel free to go into the Basketball standings area and use the editing features to update all the standings and scores.  Any questions, just ask rep or myself, thanks.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys