Early season matchups

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby bballuvr » Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:58 am

Lisbon played patient and shot well, very well. Lisbon did a solid job defensively. Lamoure still sruggling to find rythym offensively. Don't have much doubt they will. A few weapons, but not using them very well yet. I guess seeing more tentativeness that I thought would be there. Shockman started slow as a soph last season and finished real strong. He is unfortunately, for LaMoure, starting slow again this year. He will need to become more agressive. Has capability to be very difficult to defend.

Lisbon has a couple nice sophs who will proabably develop nicely over the season. These, along with Carlblom and some solid guard play, will make the Broncos a factor in Region 1.

Loss will knock LaMoure down or out of the poll which will be good for them. This group can be still be one of the best in the state. Will be interesting to see the next 7-8 weeks heading to the last month of season.
bballuvr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby PA42 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:32 am

bballuvr wrote:Lisbon played patient and shot well, very well. Lisbon did a solid job defensively. Lamoure still sruggling to find rythym offensively. Don't have much doubt they will. A few weapons, but not using them very well yet. I guess seeing more tentativeness that I thought would be there. Shockman started slow as a soph last season and finished real strong. He is unfortunately, for LaMoure, starting slow again this year. He will need to become more agressive. Has capability to be very difficult to defend.

Lisbon has a couple nice sophs who will proabably develop nicely over the season. These, along with Carlblom and some solid guard play, will make the Broncos a factor in Region 1.

Loss will knock LaMoure down or out of the poll which will be good for them. This group can be still be one of the best in the state. Will be interesting to see the next 7-8 weeks heading to the last month of season.
I think lisbon is the team to beat in region 1. I think their game with mpcg could be a great contest. I would pay just to see carlbloom vrs. lorenz.
PA42

Previous

Return to Boys