Region 7

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby baller99 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:58 pm

What does everyone think about Region 7.  It usually is one of the most balanced Regions with about 5 or 6 teams in the hunt.
baller99

Postby Ping Pong » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:48 am

trinity
Ping Pong

Postby boysbballfan » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:25 am

with Beulah coming down makes it even more competitive, Along with Hazen, Killdeer, Mott-Regent, Trinity, and Bowman should be a real competitive region.
"If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"
--Vince Lombardi
boysbballfan
NDPreps Starter

Postby Roughrider » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:52 am

When you look back over the couple of years, region seven has been by far the most competitive region in the state. This year shouldnt be any different. Even though teams like Trinity and Bowman lost most of their team, they will still be tough. With the addition of Beulah, it should make for and interesting year. Mott/Regent and Killdeer will also be a couple teams to watch for. This is why Hoopster every year says that this is a "pick the winner out of a hat region", this year should be the same.
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby project-pat » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:59 am

I got Bowman with the upset due to the fact of how deep they are. But, Trinity, Killdeer, Bealuh, Hazen, Mott/regent, and bowman all have equal shots of making it. I am excited to see the outcome. Best of luck to all
project-pat

Postby player22 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:05 pm

i don't see bowman coming out of that region because those other teams have way to much fire power
player22

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:03 am

i honestly belive their are about 6 or 7 teams that could win region 7. i also think that whoever wins the region will be the favorite to win the state.
Ping Pong

Postby PA42 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:38 am

that is a big statement. i don't completely disagree with you but it's really early to say that. i would put regions 2 and 4 into that section to. i have a feeling everyone region 7 will beat themselves up so much that they will come in tired. just a thought.
PA42

Postby letsgosox » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:24 am

i would have to agree with you on that. even to get out of disrict 14 and into the region tournament is going to be tough, and if whoever makes it out is going to feel like they already went through 2 state tournaments just to get to the actual one.
letsgosox

Postby Ping Pong » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:11 pm

ya thats probly a good point but lets all go back in time and remember wat happened last year. ths won after winning a very difficult region 7. i believe the region is maybe not better this year, but more balanced. there are many teams that culd beat each other. i wuldv totaly agreed with that last comment, but i dont like letsgosox.
Ping Pong

Postby project-pat » Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:55 pm

I'm changing my mind and taking hazen out of the region. I'm not saying they'll win state, but they got a shot
project-pat

Return to Boys